• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOBN RPG, come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
It is actually a very good spell, infact I might use it for effect in the game, but can you make simpler spells?

EDIT: Who was the person who said they can skin?

EDIT2: Added something to the Helio'noth lore (they have a new government)
Helio'noth classes (Even though Vulkuri and Minotaur will be the only races in the Alpha, most races will be open in Beta)

Death Knight
The death knights were long used as military commanders, but with the new change of governent, the skills are now tought to more military units. Very good at healing self to gain the ability to tank.

Black Strike: Deals a heavy blow to the target, forcing it to attack you, and draining (1xstr)
Blood Deal: Gives the target (1xintelegence) and heals the Death Knight for (2xstr)
Rain of Chaos: Rains black fire on the target area, forcing all units to attack the Death Knight and stealing (1xlevel) life from all enemy units hit per wave.
Apocolypse Charge: Charges to the target location, forcing all targets hit to attack the death knight and stealing (4xlevel) life for each target hit.

Shadow Priest (Nasoru)

(I need ideas for this one)

Blood Ranger
The arts of the Blood Ranger has been only used by Ala'vallu for a long time, but she has decided to teach it to a selected amount. Can deliver damage through head-on attacks.

Leaching Arrow: Each attack has a chance to replenish (3xagility) of the Blood Ranger's mana.
Gaze of Blood: Every attack will deal an addition (1xlevel) for 7 seconds.
Blood Strike: Explodes apon reaching target, dealing (2xstr) to all nearby enemies near the target.
Killing Spree: Each kill will double damage dealt by (1xlevel). Stacks 3 times. Lasts 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 7
Blood Deal: Gives the target (1xintelegence) and heals the Death Knight for (2xstr)
you want it deal 1 x int damage then heal the DK by 2 x str?
Rain of Chaos: Rains black fire on the target area, forcing all units to attack the Death Knight and stealing (1xlevel) life from all enemy units hit per wave.
Apocolypse Charge: Charges to the target location, forcing all targets hit to attack the death knight and stealing (4xlevel) life for each target hit.
I don't realy understand those two spells , can you explain more.

And PM me for request

Last edited:
Level 11
Blood Deal: Gives the TARGET (1xintelegence) of mana
Rain of Chaos: everyone hit by the ability is taunted by the deathknight, and also everyone hit heals the deathknight by 1xlevel of the deathknight
Apocolypse charge: Used the shockwave ability, everyone hit by the shockwave is forced to attack the death knight and the amount of life drained is 4xlevel of the death knight. The Death Knight also kinda "Charges" to the target location, so he moves there.

Level 16
If any of you guys doubt that i actually make something...

World of Bosj’naru: The Story

Prologue: The “God” and The Ravens
Long ago, before the World of Bosj’naru even exist, there exist a God.
No, wait a minute, I’m wrong.
Not a God. But a being of massive power.
But we shall refer him as “God”. His powers resembles one, after all.
He created many worlds, mostly full with peace.
Or so we thought.
Being long forgotten and was near death from old age, the God use all of his remaining life to create one last world. Not a world fulfilled with peace. Not a world of no conflicts.
No, not any of them.
Instead of failing to create a peaceful world, the “God” created a world full of war watched by beings of divine powers, The Ravens. Not long after he created the world and giving it a name which would be known by all that is created by The Ravens, the “God” perishes.

The World is known as Bosj’naru, and considered as one of the most primitive world the “God” has ever created.

However, in this war-ridden world, our story shall unfold themselves.
---End of Prologue---

Level 5
someone post map here so i can take a look

Prologue: The “God” and The Ravens
Long ago, before the World of Bosj’naru even exist, there exist a God.
No, wait a minute, I’m wrong.
Not a God. But a being of massive power.
But we shall refer him as “God”. His powers resembles one, after all.
He created many worlds, mostly full with peace.
Or so we thought.
Being long forgotten and was near death from old age, the God use all of his remaining life to create one last world. Not a world fulfilled with peace. Not a world of no conflicts.
No, not any of them.
Instead of failing to create a peaceful world, the “God” created a world full of war watched by beings of divine powers, The Ravens. Not long after he created the world and giving it a name which would be known by all that is created by The Ravens, the “God” perishes.
RAWR CORNY PROLOUGE XD

Level 11
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/the+twilight/
has the map atm. He is working on the Battle Ground (We're doing a battle ground instead of a dungeon in the alpha)

EDIT:
I tried to make a logo that would link to this page, but It's not working (It's just a white box with an X in it, it's in my signature)
Does anyone know how to fix this

Last edited:
Level 5
Ok some things I wanted to say,(Alot of things I wanted to say)

Demons should be uncontrollable to the master,they just follow around and do they're thing.

I guess I'm now fine with the xp only from quests thing but maybe add something where it gives you xp from completing dungeon or killing Mini-Boss.

This ORPG should have an advanced spell system where the spells you learn are determined by what you use such as, Mage is given Iceball and Fireball, Mage uses Fireball more over a period of time/level and will learn more firish spells, it would be hard but would be unique from other ORPG's

Equipment like TKoK is always awesome.

I'd recommend changing GURUBOSH to some treantish like things,
GURUBOSH: Lore: The ravens, thinking the world have to few races, created a portal to a distant world, bringing the Gurubosh through, seeing the other races war and lust, they set themselves to purge the world of defilers. Through their conquest to the present, they have yet to came any allies. After a war betwene the minotaur and the Gurubosh, the raven have closed the portal to the gurubosh homeworld-Would have treant model. Gurubosh prefer the Deer,Giant Squirrel? "model" as their daemon. Current Leader: Rhu'nor the Cleansing

Classes: Priest Cleric Warlock Shaman Druid Necromancer Seducer Rouge Assassin Hunter Marksman Warrior Defender Paladin Berserker Slayer Vampire DeathKnight

Races choosable classes!
Poldars:Cleric,Shaman,Necromancer,Warrior,Defender,Beserker,Slayer,DeathKnight
Orks:priest,Warlock,Shaman,Seducer,Hunter,Warrior,Defender,Beserker,DeathKnight
Helio'Noth:priest,Warlock,Druid,Necromancer,Seducer,Rouge,Marksman,Vampire,
NASORU:priest,Warlock,Necromancer,Rouge,Assassin,Hunter,Beserker,Vampire,DeathKnight
HUMANS:Cleric,Shaman,Seducer,Defender,Paladin,Warrior,Beserker,Slayer,DeathKnight
ELUR'RA: Cleric,Warlock,Druid,Rouge,Hunter,Marksman,Warrior,Slayer
GURUBOSH:priest,Shaman,Druid,Assassin,Defender,Paladin,Slayer
DARUNOSH:Warlock,Shaman,Hunter,Defender,Beserker,Slayer,DeathKnight
MINOTAUR:Cleric,Shaman,Druid,Rouge,Hunter,Defender,Paladin,
AZORASH:Necromancer(FireOriented),Seducer,Rouge,Assassin,Hunter,Marksman,Warrior,Vampire
Vulkuri:priest,Cleric,Shaman,Druid,Rouge,Marksman,Warrior,Defender,Paladin
HAUK'AZASHI:Warlock,Necromancer,Seducer,Assassin,Hunter,Warrior,Vampire
TROLLS:priest,Shaman,Rouge,Assassin,Hunter,Marksman,Warrior,Beserker,Slayer

Last edited:
Level 11
Currently I'm sticking with the xp thing I have already, but I might use that.

The spell system you are suggesting would be "Realistic" and I might use that if we get a good enough triggerer, but I can see a few problems in the system.

The equipment system in TKoK is awsome, but it is also complicated for some people to understand, and even if we put in a quest system, it would be too complicated.
Currently, the system is
(1 weapon slot
4 armor slots
1 quest item slot (Can be changed into an Idol slot at any time)

The lore itself I do not plan to change anytime soon, except dead man's walking making some more complex details into the lore, but other than that I don't play to change the lore.

About the classes
1) Anyone, and I mean anyone, could come up with a bunch of names. You need to come up with abilties too.
2)We won't be having that many classes per race. We might have 4-5 per ace.
3) The names you picked for the classes are unorigononal, and I'm against such names
Names like "Berserker", "Slayer" "Marksman" are more fitting for units then characters. Also, for the last time, WE ARE NOT HAVING ANY UNDEAD IN THE GAME. Necromancy will NOT be included in ANY way. My first post of the classes is really old, and more of just a simple idea. I'm using little to none of those class ideas.

I'm sorry if I sound really rude, brett.

Level 5
naw it didnt but the just exp for quests might not "appeal" to some people and what if u changed name of necromancer to summoner? reason i want to change that part of the lore is because id like to see tree heroes xD

oh oh oh and if we cant get an awesome spell system like that than make sure to include some sort of choice in spells and stats (/substats) if there r any

Level 5
chapter 1?

can someone post most recent version of map i need to take a peek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.