1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wintergrasp Lake

Submitted by Mr.Henci
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Wintergrasp Lake

Map Description

Old nerubian fortress of Witergrasp has recently risen up from beneath the sea. It must be full of treasures, but are you able to take them?

Wintergrasp Lake is 8 player map siutable for 4v4 or FFA.

Contains:
-15 000g base (8x) 13 000g exp(8x) 17 500g exp(4x)
-24 green camps
-16 orange camps
- 5 red camps
- 4 Taverns
- 4 Goblin Merchants
- 4 Mercenary Camps
- 4 Shipyards
- 1 Dragon Nest​

Screenshots

Screenshot #1
[​IMG]

Screenshot #2
[​IMG]

Screenshot #3
[​IMG]

Screenshot #4
[​IMG]

Screenshot #5
[​IMG]

Screenshot #6
[​IMG]

Screenshot #7
[​IMG]

Changelog

Version 1
[2017-07-23]

• Map Uploaded.

Version 1.1(Hotfix)
[2017-07-24]

• Fixed ramps with graphical bugs.
    • Creeps at Mercenary Camp have agro range 500

Version 1.2
[2019-07-20]

• Updated the map to the English version of W3, so it is showed as melee in-game.

Author's Notes
I tried to create 4v4 map in the Northrend theme. Hope you will like it!

Have any suggestion? Please write a comment. I am opened to any ideas. Have a nice day!

Previews
Contents

Wintergrasp Lake (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. It's somewhat easy to get mercenaries with one to few units just circumventing neutral hostile camps. I thought it would be a problem to get there but it seems the aggressive range is low. 2. Check the ramps. Some have graphical glitches as they're...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. It's somewhat easy to get mercenaries with one to few units just circumventing neutral hostile camps. I thought it would be a problem to get there but it seems the aggressive range is low.
    2. Check the ramps. Some have graphical glitches as they're practically incorrectly placed. It's an error the editor makes sometimes.
    3. Players are quite near each other.

It's a showy map which can be included in the melee-ladder department collection.

Approved.

2. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Didn't thought of that. Maybe you are right, nerubians protecting mercenary camps are set to 200 range, changing them to 500 should do the trick.

Hmm, wasn't able to find them at fisrt glance, but you are right. It is a foolish mistake, I will fix it asap.

It was kinda my intesion, I know humans can abuse it. I did just a few games on it, so I wans't able to say, if it is that bad. If more players will find it anoying, I will rework the spawn locations.

I'm flattered.

3. Eat_Bacon_Daily

Eat_Bacon_Daily

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow looks great! The doodads decoration is on point! I love the corner fortresses with creep camps, it really gives a adventure feel to a melee map! Love it :D

4. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Glad to hear that! :)

5. RFWH

RFWH

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    When I saw there was a map called Wintergrasp Lake,.... and it was a large team battle map as well... I thought that was just perfect.
    Not sure if anyone will ever use the Goblin Shipyards- I would probably delete them. Other than that it looks perfect! good job!

6. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks! Possitive feedback means alot for me :) As for shipyards, i wanted to experiment with this map, no zepellin + loot island accesible by sea, - paths around so there won't be 1 fight in middle, but multiple fronts. When I have some spare time, I really enjoy creating melee maps so you can expect more in the future. Once again, thanks for the reply!

7. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @WTii , a famous Warcraft 3 Youtube guy, was kind enough to play on this map and even created a nice video out of it. It pretty much represents the gameplay of this map, so if anyone is interested:

Although luck wasn't on his side, it was still a great game to watch.

8. WolfFarkas

WolfFarkas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Mr.Henci, your maps are great!, I hope to reach your level someday.

9. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks, I think your maps look just fine ;)