• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Win condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need to make a win codition. The win codition is 4 a quest.
There is a Gem and a Jade that have to be united to summon a creep. The Jade is in a temple and the hero has to bring the Gem to the temple to summon the creep but the Jade from the temple will be stolen and both the Gem and Jade have to be at the temple to complete the quest. PS when the jade is stolen "Medeea-the lvl 25 mob that stolen the jade"
it will bound to him and then the hero has to kill Medeea to get the Jade after he kills him and the hero pick's up the jade it will respwan in the temple then he has to bring the gem to the temple and Victory :). srr 4 bad english

Hope u understand :/ and reply :p TY

Level 7
Well, that was pretty confusing but i can help u in this listen carefully:
Requirments:Gem Item (Unthrowable or removable)
Regions 4 the quest plus a special area 4 cinamatic

Events:

If "Hero<gen>" enters "Temple region<gen>"

Actions:

Give gem 2 Hero<Gen>
Wait for 2 seconds
Turn Stealing Cinamatic on (Trigger)

Stealing Cinamatic(Initially Off Right click at it & remove initially on)

Actions:Turn Cinamatic mode On
''''''''''''''''''''''(Cinamatic)
''''''''''''''''''''''(Cinamatic)
Move thief 2 "Thief Spawn<gen>"(Must Hide the thief somewhere be4 this)
(Update your Quest)

Victory Trigger

Events: If Thief<gen> dies

Actions: Play Victory Cinamatic
Victory 4 Player 1!!!

I told u 2 move(teleport) the thief because i dunno how 2 make Spawned Kiling Victory conditions make sure u hide him wel or put boundries between them! Your story was quite confusing so soory if somethin wrong in the triggers above! Note: Make sure that the victory trigger has a part about the jade!

Status
Not open for further replies.