• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Demon Race Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi guys i need to make request about buildings. model it whatever u like. heres as it goes:

1. Void Temple
=> High Void Temple
=> Highest Void Temple
*This is an HQ
2. Demon Barracks
3. Purgatory Lumbermill
4. Steel Forge
5. Dark Altar
*This is a hero summon
6. Dominus Tower
=> Crusader Tower *Projectiles: Carrion Swarm
7. Pit of Death
8. Witch Rider's Nest
9. Unholy Archive

Level 15
If models are "whatever you like", then there's a bunch of demon buildings on hive. Including exceptionally HQ HQ (high-quality head-quarters)

Level 8
well... each construction starts with a rotating pentagram. on further progress... claws (like the birth of the undead) will rotate. when nearly done, a the claws go down, the pentegram is upside-down and the building rises quickly. this is info #1

by the way, thanks.

{EDIT 1}
the void temple looks like the temple barracks... but with creepier appearance, large. when upgrading, just add what you would like. at the final upgrade, there should be 5 dark towers (like the ends of the star). Info #2: HQ appearance

{EDIT 2}
the demon barracks looks like a hellgate. 2 sacrificial pits (the whirlpool is violet) is at the end of the hellgate. Info #3: Demon Barracks

{EDIT 3}
Purgatory Lumbermills are like human lumbermills, but with dreadful appearances. Info #4: Purgatory Lumbermill

{EDIT 4}
The steel forge is like a workshop, vut with dreadful appearance. A graveyard will be at the right side, connecting it to the workshop. Info #5: steel forge

{EDIT 5}
Dark Altars are like temple of the damned, but combine it with the altar of darkness. It floats, lava is under (like necropolis). Info #6: Dark Altar

{EDIT 6}
I kinda want to rename it as death altar

{EDIT 7}
The dominus tower is a ziggurat and at the center of the 3 claws is the shrine (the undead campaign skull shapped with fire). The crusader tower is like the dominus tower, but with a dreadful appearance. Info #7: defense towers

{EDIT 8}
pit of death is like the boneyard but with more dreadful appearance. A small, dreadful appearance of a necropolis is at the center, floating. Info #8: Pit of death

{EDIT 9}
Witch rider's nest and the unholy archive is up to you. its your imagination that i cannot describe. im already out. >=(. also if you are good at art, create icons for them pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Sorry. I thought of posting them seperately because i ran out of time. =( but no icons on trillium's ideas.

PS: geries' idea of the birth is good

Level 8
well, thanks, and i think i will be working on with the icons, along with the models i requested. They are just plain, but im gunna make a better one ^_^.

Level 15
in fact you can just take screenshots of models you need and crop them to icon size. it just should clearly show the building it's intended for.

Status
Not open for further replies.