• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Will Make Frame By Frame Animated Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, I'm in the mood to do animated Avatars for poeple. First of all remember I can't do amazing animation, I can make things move across the screen or make a frame by frame (like my current avatar) but I cannot do anything complex.
Here's what I need from you the picture (or pictures) of what you want to be animated. Next of all I need you to tell me what you want to happen etc.
I'll do my best to make you a nice avatar but remember, the bigger I make the picture the blurrier it will be.

Level 4
I could try to do it for you if you give me the pics and tell me what you want (the reason I cant make complex animations is cause I use Animation Shop).
BTW, do you like my Avatar? I just made :D .

Secret Assasin54321 said:
I could try to do it for you if you give me the pics and tell me what you want (the reason I cant make complex animations is cause I use Animation Shop).
BTW, do you like my Avatar? I just made :D .
your avatar is okay, but what you discribed is not animating, that's compiling images to an animated gif, and I know myself how to use Animation shop, so I won't need any help, and besides, it's much more fun to make your own avatar.

Level 4
True True, however you can also make Avatars using Flash which makes the animation much better. I don't have the tools to make a flash avatar but I'm gonna search...
Flash makes the nicests animated avatars but you can also do that in animation shop. The only problem is animation shop stretches the picture across the frame so it's more difficult. I'll show you my avatar when I'm done...

Status
Not open for further replies.