• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

why is my topics being ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
vista is better than windows 7 on all but one thing.(compatibility.) i can listen to people when they tell the truth but i dont listen to lies. i need help with some warcraft 3 maps however and i need help with transferring stuff from one map to another because my pc is too slow and that kind of work load is too much for me. help me out if you can and please dont troll.

Level 29
vista is better than windows 7 on all but one thing.(compatibility.) i can listen to people when they tell the truth but i dont listen to lies.

If by "lies" you mean "things I don't agree to" (not to mention without stating any reasons or proof), then that statement is most likely related to the fact that nobody wants to help you.

Your grammar has a few flaws here and there, but it's better than the grammar that most people here have.

"why is my topics being ignored"
->
"Why are my topics being ignored?" (Although, I believe that 'topics' is not the right word here.)

And it would also help to capitalize the letters at the beginning of sentences.
(And to use the correct punctuation marks at all times.)

For example:

"what is wrong with my grammar. "
->
"What's wrong with my grammar?"

It makes you seem like you know what you're talking about.
It's sort of like a mustache and a British accent.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Windows 7's Kernel is vastly improved over that which was in Vista. An example is a more efficient algorithm for generating the working set of processes resulting in fewer page faults when memory is a problem. Another is smarter management of multi-core processors, especially those with hyper-threading where it will try and place heavy threads on discrete cores before hyper-threading cores.

Status
Not open for further replies.