• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What can a map be ignored for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
One of my maps was ignored due to "improvements and ballence changes needed". In my oppinion, it is by far my best map, (all my other maps were approved) and is decently ballenced. Anyway, both teams have the same units available, so slightly weeker ones can just be ignored like in wc3 ladder.

What do you suggest doing with the map? I realy don't know what to change.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
"improvements and ballence changes needed" is invalid, we check maps for legality and not fun factor or fairness.

Virtually any and all maps, regardless of talent. Every Warcraft modder must start somewhere. Low-quality maps therefore, will not be ignored providing that obvious effort was put into creating them.

This is a direct link to the map in question.

I have moved it to be remoderated in the un-approved section, further action will eithor be taken place when 3 moderators post fair comments or an admin decides what should happen with the map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
Yeah Conotor, the map: Musket Warfeare 1.00 has been moved back into the moderation queue and will be re-evaluated.

[off-topic] This thread, in my opinion, quickly degenerated into a rather off-topic discussion of an completely different map, the circumstances of which are entirely unrelated. That discussion included several posts (also IMO) that were hostile and unproductive.

Therefore, several posts in this thread have been deleted and the discussion of that other map (and that user's valid concerns) will henceforth take place in the Admin Contact forum.

~ Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.