• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Intervention on the Wishlist topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I am here to suggest an intervention on the Wishlist topic. But why? Because the topic post is not updated since "Ezekiel12, Sep 12, 2014". I think in the comments of the topic, it has viable suggestions for game, so being in the first post these suggestions will help Blizzard I think, receives with less work the feedback of the people. Beyond to adding more depending to "Rejected / Undecided / Unfinished", to clarify why it was there.

Those who replace @Ezekiel12 , check each new post of topic and be responsible for the update, etc of the first post of the topic.

I put it here, because it has an association with website, and I just to discuss about it. And not the game feedback. If the staff refuses my suggestion, I respect and I close this subject for here.

Level 9
A compiled, good-organized and responsible list would make it better for Blizzard, I think. I sent a respectful MP to developers of Blizzard in this forum, and one of them answered me, if he wanted to quote what I said to him, and what he said, I would be even happier.

@deepstrasz
And I posted there, contesting this, however I think better to create a topic. Because discussion could get confusing and get off topic, and not aggregate Blizzard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.