• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why does there have to be THW Chat Pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
edit
To try and stop misunderstandings >.>

Original message: hidden daily picture in chatroom (surmised because every day I would be bombarded by a different picture).

What happens:
By staying in chat over a long period of time, it'll, for some reason, go to a picture that was linked to in chat. This could be the first picture that goes completely out of chat or something else, I'm really not sure. I tested this by entering the chatroom, going afk for a few hours, coming back and making the cursor go away by clicking above chatbar, and then hitting space. Sure enough, I went to a picture that was probably linked to at some point in the chat.

Things that aren't the cause:
  • hitting tab and then hitting space
  • navigating away from the page
  • at one point clicking a link and then hitting tab or doing w/e

Possible cause: first picture link to go out of chat (like if you scroll to top it's gone). This was surmised because it only happens by being in the chatroom for a very long period of time. It is unknown if this is specifically a browser issue and it is unknown as to why the link gets selected in the first place : ).

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Isn't this a browser problem rather than an issue with the chat? ..

Level 31
Yes, he its tab at some point, and it goes to a link, when he is trying to type and send a message, he hits enter, and it opens the link.

I never hit tab... ... stop trying to claim things that are obviously not true, that can be regarded as harassment. I'd almost call it trolling at this point.

but I've been using Opera =)

Last edited:
Level 30
I never hit tab... ... stop trying to claim things that are obviously not true, that can be regarded as harassment. I'd almost call it trolling at this point.

but I've been using Opera
Is it not obvious that you accidentally selected the link to that picture? Someone probably linked it in the chat and you accidentally, in your clumsiness, followed it by accident. Don't be a prick, especially not towards one of my friends. That can be regarded as provoking him into flaming you or in other words: trolling. I think you should stop trying to claim that this site had anything to do with you accidentally following a link to a plain crashing into the WTC towers, as it's obviously not true. Claiming that this site has any anti-American propaganda can be regarded as slander and harassment. I'd almost call it trolling at this point. You should be banned for creating this thread, I'll tell you even more, you should be put down like the cancerous dog you are. Nestharus, you're not going to last long here.

Status
Not open for further replies.