• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME (this is in right section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
why do i lose rep for triple posting and hijacking first of all:

1. i posted three times because it had been like 4-5 days since last posts in thread and no1 responded to crazies post

2. add to sum1s request isnt hijacking i was merely expanding suggestions about types of armor crazy might want the orc size request i shouldnt have posted but come on is it worse forme to thread spam and post threads nearly identical to sum1 elses or merely make a side note request in theirs

so i was wondering if my record could be fixed or will u squelch me and worsen it?

Level 7
well i find it sumwut gay that triple posting is bad cuz it would be a lot worse if i made 3 millon threads similar to sum1 elses with 1 difference instead of "hijackin" and "triple posting"

Level 32
why do i lose rep for triple posting and hijacking first of all:

1. i posted three times because it had been like 4-5 days since last posts in thread and no1 responded to crazies post

2. add to sum1s request isnt hijacking i was merely expanding suggestions about types of armor crazy might want the orc size request i shouldnt have posted but come on is it worse forme to thread spam and post threads nearly identical to sum1 elses or merely make a side note request in theirs

so i was wondering if my record could be fixed or will u squelch me and worsen it?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME (this is in right section)

Technically, no.

Recently Ralle Created or Admin Contact forum. Questions regarding negative reputation (and the restoration of lost reputation) belong there.

I will copy your post KaboomMaster.

[highlight][off-topic] I strongly recommend that NO ONE besides Hive Workshop staff members make any further posts in this thread.[/code]

Level 45
1. Dont double post, i dont care if it was to save your life.
2. DONT ask for things in someone elses thread, that is rude and selfish.
3. Dont tell off other people for not doing peoples requests.
4.When your bumping you delete your last posts and make a new one so it doesnt become a double post (triple in this case)
5. ONLY AUTHORS should bump threads or your just being a reviver(spamwise).
6. When you have a problem with a moderator you contact the Admin Contact forum or pm the moderator instead of complaining in public thinking its unjustified.
7. Dont act like a little kid, it doesnt help the points I'v stated. Check how you type and your attitude in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.