1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Why do we play Warcraft 3?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by evilwart-dragon, Oct 21, 2004.

1. evilwart-dragon

evilwart-dragon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  2. Kerrigan

Kerrigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    well...
    i play games in general because theyre fun, or i am bored, or i need the satisfaction of wasting someone or solving something

3. PsychoMagnataur

PsychoMagnataur

Resources:
    Resources:
    what else it there to do?

just kidding... I play cuz wc3 owns, also tradition. I've played blizzard games since first grade, so 7 years...

4. Night Stryke

Night Stryke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, currently I don't play WC3. I used to play it because it was awesome, with many awesome maps (I play custom). But now all the maps on WC3 suck, so I'm not playing it. Waiting for Halo 2 to come out so I can play that, and then WoW. Got both of their special editions pre-ordered, hehehe :D

5. Sopho

Sopho

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I play for fun like always. Or to stall time or enjoy myself (entertainment). Its like ask yourself Why do you play games?

6. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    we play it cuse were all nerds wanting to get away from the crapy reality which bullies and such other life destroyers live to go to a fake reality to play dream lives n such things like that. o wait, thats for mmorpg's, sry. but still same thing.

GO VIRTUAL WORLDS! REALITY SUX! (well, not everything about reality sux. like gurls, friends who actually care about you,FOOD!, oh and did i mention gurls?, and othe stuff.)

7. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    For the satisfaction of completly obliterating a hapless newb... and then gloating about it by adding 'em to your friends list and whispering to him while you school yet another newb. Also, the highest person I've ever faced and won against was a level 35 (but with the new arranging system I bet we were pretty even anyway).

8. LoC

LoC

Resources:
    Resources:
    m-m-m...because wc3 is rpg\rts game with ums maps!

9. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    What's an RTS?

As for me, it started when my brother's friend played it 2 years ago. I started playing wc2 because I didn't have a strong enough comp, liked it, then when I did get a powerful comp, played it a little, my brother got hella hooked and hogged the comp and phone line (I had 56k), so I got this awesome computer now 8)

10. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow, nice avatar eusira! wered u get it?

11. superspider

superspider

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.For Fun
    2.To think about how megaultra laggy goddamned b.net is these days

12. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Boyooka! Got my net up and running, after a static period of peril and deadly boredom without internet (not really, but I did miss it)

And, realized I missed WC3 cause its allways evolving into something more, with the help of teen-geeks who just loves to play with theese editing tools, AS IN, its sh*t funny there is allways so many games you can play, TD, HA, S&MRPG etc. or just plain ol' 1on1 stategy based quality gaming experience!!! No need NOT to get excited - ofcourse, a 3 week break does put things in perspective, and I recommend everyone to take a long break once in a while, to reflect on other stuff - and experience the game anew when you pick it up again :p

btw. everyone! be happy for me, cause I've gone far in the making of my Arena Conquest map, featuring all unique and custom hero abillities, quest based influence on fortresses, Team duelling, 100's of new custom items, and advanced teamplay options and strategies inc. racial protective circle, dual race beneficial abillities, team related quests, and much much more - yeah I advertise, but its only because my map owns.. is going to own, jah jah

13. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I play wc3 for the fun and becoz I just LOVE the RTs (Real Time Strategy) and Fantastic worlds... :p

(ur avatar is simply gr8, LoC !!!)

14. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    To waste time better spend on work or school?

15. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Cos i get hooked up on every game i play.

16. RaZoR

RaZoR

Resources:
    Resources:
    i don't play it often (and when, i only play fun-maps, no ladder), i like the modding aspects more than the game :wink: . if i play it, i do so as it's still one of the best computer games in my opinion.

17. Modeler

Modeler

Resources:
    Resources:

Blizzard made it, so we all play it, cause they give us free cocaine -_-

18. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Re: ...

I knew I had forgotten something.

19. Modeler

Modeler

Resources:
    Resources:
    Re: ...

I knew you knew that you had forgotten something.