• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why do we play Warcraft 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well...
i play games in general because theyre fun, or i am bored, or i need the satisfaction of wasting someone or solving something

Level 6
Well, currently I don't play WC3. I used to play it because it was awesome, with many awesome maps (I play custom). But now all the maps on WC3 suck, so I'm not playing it. Waiting for Halo 2 to come out so I can play that, and then WoW. Got both of their special editions pre-ordered, hehehe :D

Level 6
we play it cuse were all nerds wanting to get away from the crapy reality which bullies and such other life destroyers live to go to a fake reality to play dream lives n such things like that. o wait, thats for mmorpg's, sry. but still same thing.

GO VIRTUAL WORLDS! REALITY SUX! (well, not everything about reality sux. like gurls, friends who actually care about you,FOOD!, oh and did i mention gurls?, and othe stuff.)

Level 5
For the satisfaction of completly obliterating a hapless newb... and then gloating about it by adding 'em to your friends list and whispering to him while you school yet another newb. Also, the highest person I've ever faced and won against was a level 35 (but with the new arranging system I bet we were pretty even anyway).

Level 16
What's an RTS?

As for me, it started when my brother's friend played it 2 years ago. I started playing wc2 because I didn't have a strong enough comp, liked it, then when I did get a powerful comp, played it a little, my brother got hella hooked and hogged the comp and phone line (I had 56k), so I got this awesome computer now 8)

Level 7
Boyooka! Got my net up and running, after a static period of peril and deadly boredom without internet (not really, but I did miss it)

And, realized I missed WC3 cause its allways evolving into something more, with the help of teen-geeks who just loves to play with theese editing tools, AS IN, its sh*t funny there is allways so many games you can play, TD, HA, S&MRPG etc. or just plain ol' 1on1 stategy based quality gaming experience!!! No need NOT to get excited - ofcourse, a 3 week break does put things in perspective, and I recommend everyone to take a long break once in a while, to reflect on other stuff - and experience the game anew when you pick it up again :p

btw. everyone! be happy for me, cause I've gone far in the making of my Arena Conquest map, featuring all unique and custom hero abillities, quest based influence on fortresses, Team duelling, 100's of new custom items, and advanced teamplay options and strategies inc. racial protective circle, dual race beneficial abillities, team related quests, and much much more - yeah I advertise, but its only because my map owns.. is going to own, jah jah

Level 7
i don't play it often (and when, i only play fun-maps, no ladder), i like the modding aspects more than the game :wink: . if i play it, i do so as it's still one of the best computer games in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.