• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why do people like SC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
OK, that makes sense. I'll stick to WC III, though. Back to SC II, does anyone know why it's taken so (expletive deleted) long to come out?

Level 13
Lol, People still play Command and Conquer Tiberium Sun Online. Now thats a commited fanbase. Or a bunch of people who live under rocks theyre entire lives.

...good times on those servers... good times...

Level 8
I don't hate him. I despise people who can't refrain from flaming instead. (not defending, that's totally different. He's not flaming you) It's way more immature than just expressing your opinion, no matter how shitty it can be.

Level 25
Of course we don't hate him!
I loved to see him flame his own opinions!

Now, someone make a cake!:
cake.jpg

We will need...
1 (18.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix
1 can prepared coconut frosting
3/4 cups vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2/3 cups cocoa
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cups water
1 to 2 (6 oz each) vanilla frosting

Don't forget garnishes, such as:

fish shaped crackers
fish shaped candies
fish shaped dirt
fish shaped solid waste
fish shaped ethyl benzene
pull and peel licorice
fish shaped volatile organic compounds
sediment shaped sediment
a 20-foot thick impermeable clay layer

Last edited:
Level 12
the game isn't unfair because its annoying, its annoying because of the kinda crap you can pull off, like in the ACTUAL game i once played. 10 mutalisks, they run in and blow up my resource gatherers, NOW i have to try to rebuild them and build more AA, it stops all production and its annoying, i move in about 10 of my dragoons there, 60 seconds later, 3X as many mutalisks come in blow up my workers and run for it, i killed about 10, NOW i gotta work all of them all back up and try to rebuild more AA, and it wasn't like i could spare any minerals to build more dragoons, i was busy spending them on more resource gatherers, he comes in again 2 minutes later wth about 50 mutalisks and whipes me out. i asure you the entire time i was shouting out in joy instead of angerily pressing alt f4 because it was so god damn annoying!!!

I know this is in the first topic but i have to respond to this guy.

WTF is the point of a RTS game? Real time strategy?? WTF would be the point int making unlimited resources? and so on? Witht hat you can make uber defences or attackers... Seriously if it was like your idea, True RTS games wouldnt play it, Heck that game wouldnt even be seen on TV or banners on sites... Seriously your thinking things of only being fun to you...

Challenging is fun it tests your skills, if you beat them you past a test to show how good you are, if you lose you obviously need more practice. If you get killed by a army of SCV's then you really deserve to lose because you are unskillful by not expecting a rush or making a counter attack...

Level 25
I know this is in the first topic but i have to respond to this guy.

WTF is the point of a RTS game? Real time strategy?? WTF would be the point int making unlimited resources? and so on? Witht hat you can make uber defences or attackers... Seriously if it was like your idea, True RTS games wouldnt play it, Heck that game wouldnt even be seen on TV or banners on sites... Seriously your thinking things of only being fun to you...

Challenging is fun it tests your skills, if you beat them you past a test to show how good you are, if you lose you obviously need more practice. If you get killed by a army of SCV's then you really deserve to lose because you are unskillful by not expecting a rush or making a counter attack...

The point: Noobs wouldn't die.

Level 26
Heh, do you know that there was a Korean gamer that actually managed to win a tournament match with an SCV rush? SCVs are surprisingly resilient when used as cannon fodder and accompanied by marines.

Level 7
No, but I heard of someone whose girlfriend texted him in class and said "I'm pregnant" He SO freaked out! It was halarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.