• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

SC2 Campaign

How many of you has finished SC2 campaign and in what difficulty level?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I started playing on brutal, passed through first 6 or 7 missions and gave up as it was too easy. I am far no pro, but, honestly, WC3 TFT campaign on hard was 10 times more challenging than this.

Level 22
^ Reach the last Zeratul mission or the last mission on Brutal, we will talk again :) That is unless you read somewhere what to do exactly. I had to see what they do on a vid to pass the last one, although now it's a common build in late game in melee on Metropolis and few other maps. I mean this kind of defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.