• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 Report Player abuses?

How good is the Report Player system?

• It's retarded, too abuses with it.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • It's working fine, it's good.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I see way too many reports in battle net, I learn lots are reported through the game. I'm starting to think some total kids are just hitting a button if someone doesnt tell them 'gg'.

How retarded is the report player system?

Im not sure but you may be getting bad points from Blizzard just for some total jerk reporting people for maphack, no gg, he caled me noob... is this normal?

It's like playing with cuffs.

Level 4
I think it's good, because you should report almost everything you suspect, so that Blizzard can investigate. I really wanted to report a few players to for cannon rushing me and my friend in the 2v2 league:grin::grin:. Glad I didn't.

Level 22
No, Im not talking about myself, I just see in bnet forums threads how second report third for some incredibly silly reasons. And since I've come across such in war3 ladder, I know they exist in sc2 ladder and as you can see kind of abnormal.

Maybe they are new to the internet. Even Blizzard fail to realize, calling people names noob/f*g, etc. isn't CRIMINAL, it's just momentary anger, trolling, bitching, shouldnt be considered as a real-life threat.

I dont say anything to anyone until: they lose and call you noob, lucker, maphacker, idiot and things like that. But anyone could be provocative then use that Report button.

Status
Not open for further replies.