• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why cant i chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
for some reason, ive tries to go to the chat room, but it keeps saying "#wc3search Cannot join channel, channel allows registered nicknames only(R+)". thats exacly wut it said, can some one plz help me? i wanna chat with ppl :(

Level 2
wtf. leave me alone! i dont suck at internet, i used to go on before, but no one talked to me. and now im trying to go back on, yet it wont let me! so leave me alone dude.

Level 2
ok thx dude. at least there are SOME nice ppl still in the world.

edit: it still wont work. anyway, i think i know the problem. i think its my shity computer. oh well. thx anyway

Level 9
Besides, I have shared problems w/ Bman. Allow me to tell anyone that I tried to chat there & it was my 1st time so this was actually what happened, I thought that sansui was talking w/ me so I replied then I cant really understand the replies & anything at that time so i keep sending replies then as it continues i keep replyng something like to make me understand but then alfred entered & told me "harper, they were just codes" & OMG! I was so embarrassed and ashamed of myself & in my mind I told myself that I still have a lot of things to learn. So the story goes something like that.

@Bman: Just pm me if you want to chat w/ me at your choice....oks...

Level 2
lol thats funny. anyway, i can chat with u anytime, as long as ur on msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.