• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i cant host war3 games...plz read/help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey all i didnt know where to put this, so i will put it here...I cannot host a game, i have called up my router support, internet support. I have talked for hours doing many things and still i cannot host a game. I have a linksys wrt54g router. I use comcast internet. Heres all the things i have tried...
i tried port forwarding the ports given by warcraft, i tried port triggering, i tried dmz to my static ip that opens all ports and i still couldnt host a game. I connected to the modem directly from this computer, i took off the firewall on my computer, i allowed the ports 6112-6119 TCP to my computer and still i cant host a game of warcraft. Theres 3 computers hooked to the router, and 1 laptop wirelessly hooked. For some reason i still cant host a game of warcraft, i tried everything! If you can help me, please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.