• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Why are computer controlled units not using abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I looked and couldn't find anything online. Heres my situation.

I have a group of units that attack, they consist of the normal naga units with abilities.

These units start with max Mana, and have all the abilities in their database
None of the spells have been altered in the Object Editor

Naga sirens will cast Parasite, but NOT summon Water Elemental.
Naga Royal guards NEVER cast crushing wave or frostbolt
Naga Myrmidons NEVER cast ensnare

All units are being ordered to ATTACK-MOVE to a POINT via a trigger and run into enemies along the way.

These units belong to player 12, who is set to COMPUTER in the player settings.

Can anyone help me figure out whats going on here? thanks.

Last edited:
Level 2
1. All units have sufficent mana.
2. A group of 6 units are attacking another group of 6 units owned by Player 2 (Computer) however, these units are not being ordered via triggers

Level 2
Water Elemental - Casts when caster or nearby allies are engaging enemies. - Not working
Fire Breath/Shockwave/Carrion Swarm/Impale - Will cast if there are at least 2 to 3 units in a cone. - Not working (Crushing Wave is based on Carrion Swarm)

I know I have seen Crushing Wave and Water Elemental work before, I dont know why its causing this

Level 2
Update: Seems this issue has been resolved by switching player 12 to Neutral, and then back to Computer (Weird)
Thanks for the help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.