• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whoa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It seemed that I took a nap in Wc3sear.ch and woke up in a new, strange environment of the hiveworkshop. I guess the site really did collapse as it was said!

Anyways, I am grateful at Ralle's hospitality. He didn't have to save us , remember that fellow former Wc3 users! I would like to think Ralle personaly and all of you who saved the site.Also, I would like to ask permission to put a link to this site on my website, which is almost done, as a offer of good will.

Hows that sound?And if you would like to know more about my site, just tell me on this thread!

Level 3
well happy, ive had this name since I started plaing Wc3, so dont get any ideas...but it is good to see another tauren lol. My website only has about 50 MB, so i dont think I will be doing anything massive. Its a website made for the members of Clan RWTF (Rise With The Fallen) mainly, but anyone else can go and download my maps, and read i journal of a human paladin(which will be the last thing added to the site.

So basically its a download site for my maps, and anything else i put up

Level 3
My quota?

All I'm doing in my website was offering my maps to the public. And I was going to post links to other sites and I was asking permission to make a link to this site to help with your site's user traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.