• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sponsored Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi Folks
As some of you might guess a page like wc3sear.ch cost a lot of money. I stopped working in October 2003 and started a study (electrical engeneering). As a student the page cost hurts a lot and therefore i decided to try google ads to get some money back.
Please click on the Google Links on the right side as often as you like to support the site.
For those of you which dislike ads and dont want to support me and wc3sear.ch just collapse the ad bar and you wont see it.

Greetings and thx for your support

Darky27

Level 2
I understand well your need to do that, you're already doing this great work with the site and your maps and it would be horribly unfair if you would have to pay the whole money for it, especially while you study.

Good luck with the studying by the way :wink:

Level 17
The more the better. You can only click 1 time per day on an ad. All other clicks you do on same add wont count.

Right now i get around 80 clicks per day which gets me 4$ which is quite nice so far.
The site costs me a couple of hundreds of dollars a year, so i'm happy for every buck i can save. (I'm a student with no income.. )

Level 4
We are on your side, Darky!

I've posted a topic there it says that you must be supported by all. I posted that before you post this topic. This site will never fall! I said to my friends that if they have time, they must vote this site on top 200. As I said on my topic, I click that ads 3x if each time I visit this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.