• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supporting wc3search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi Folks

As some of you noticed already the current ISP I have cannot handle the increasing visitor count on wc3sear.ch
To improve the performance of the site to a very good level I need some aditional cash to run the site. I first added the "Sponsored Links" on the right side which currently collected 17$ the last week.
(around 30 people clicked the links each day)
The cash difference between my old and new ISP would cost me additional 200 US$ and I try now to collect that money somehow.
I now registered for a Pay Pal account where you can support wc3sear.ch by sending some cash.
As a "reward" for your support you'll get a special Title of your choise on the forums and for submissions over 20$ i'll make you a custom spell of your choise :D
The Paypal donation Link you see on the top left corner of the page.

Thanks again for your support

Darky27

Level 4
I will donate som cash via paypal as soon i get som cash =D cause i really like this page it has helped me alot ! so why not sponsor it?

Status
Not open for further replies.