• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who would win?

Who would win?

• Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Archdemon or Ancient Dragon?

Like the oldest, most powerful dragon, versus the most powerful demon, in a 1v1 battle. Forget wc3 units, dnd stats, and tell me who you think is more powerful.

Level 8
Demons are ment to be the most powerfull incarnations of black magic, immune to almost everything (I'm not talking about wc3, though), so I'd like to say: the demon will own the dragon.

Level 5
ok

All dragons have a unique element but all dragons have this. Would fire,ice,poision whatever hits the creature it sticks there until the flesh or whatever is taken off. Demons have been massacred by dragons in the first war. One dragon alone was able to kill five doomguards and dozens of fel and eredars in a sweeping breath. An a eredar warlock was captured by a dragon and was taken to Deathwing to have a chat with*but it didnt talk* so dragon.

But just plain I think a dragon would win. Just as ancient but more powerful and knowledgable of magic. Even more then Daemons/Demons

Level 11
We're keeping this in the realm of WC, right?

The oldest and most powerful demon alive would be Sargeras.(yes, he's alive, Blizzard is just hiding him until they come up with a good plot to bring him back)

As for dragons...there's no single most powerful dragon. All the Aspects are equal in power, even though they have different powers.

Sargeras would easily be able to kill an Aspect, I think. If the 4 Aspects came together, they might have a chance, but one on one, Sargeras would win. He's a Titan, after all, and the Aspects got their powers from Titans...so they're not as strong as the Titans.

Level 5
well

Sargeras is dead. His spirit is lost in the void. His body or corpse is at the tomb right. Well if he died years ago ago or I should say medivh died years ago his spirit or soul or whatever it is, wouldnt he go back to just his body. He didnt so I think hes dead or trap in the void or Nether.

Also yeah demons might would. Like a demon such as archimonde vs Deathwing*Evil vs Evil ^^*
be pretty even.

But everyone forgets that there are even older dragons then the aspects. Those five were the blessed but there are ones even older then them. Maybe more powerful.

Level 11
Yes, there are a few dragons older than the Aspects. But age does not guarantee power. And the Aspects were the most powerful of all the dragons, as they were given powers from Titans of the Pantheon.

And the most powerful demon was Sargeras, the Dark Titan. Even if he is dead(which I doubt), he's the oldest and most powerful demon, and could crush as Aspect.

If we're talking about demons known to be alive, then it would be Kil'jaeden. I don't know how powerful he is, so an Aspect may be able to defeat him. But I'm not sure, as not much has been revealed about him.

Level 5
ok

well somewhere it says hes hiding somewhere believe its the Nether*Demon realm* not sure but hes hiding from arthas after he got crowned so either arthas got hell lot stronger or Kil'Jaeden isnt as strong as I may of thought.

Kil'Jaeden though wasnt nearly as strong as archimonde. He wasnt the fighter he was the man in charge of new races to be corrupted and to keep an eye on differant worlds but wasnt a military leader like archimonde who led the legions armies.

Level 7
depends on what you read, and what you accept :roll: Demons are relatively weak in the mortal plane, since they are summoned creatures. They don't "die" but is banished to oblivion (or the "Void" or the "Nether", depends on type of demon) once thier corporal form is destroyed. However, in thier own "dimension", (which would be similar to something like "Hell", or actually "Heaven" :roll: as long it is on a plane of existance beyond death) They would be immensly more powerfull. The strength of demons in the mortal plane more often lies in enchantments given upon summoning. And enchanctments can be dispelled. On the other hand we have Dragons. A highly magical creature, yet immune to all magics - and since its abillities are naturally evolved, you would not be able to dispel it ei. its scales or fire breathing. It has a natural high resistant scaled armor and predatorian fangs and teeths, and its abillity to breath fire, or the "Dragons Breath" as it has been called due to the severity of it, is a fearsome abillity - I would say, against the right demons, the dragon might not even be in for a challenge (ei. Blue Demons, or Shatter Demons, or Ice Demons :roll: ) And ofcourse the aspect of Ancient Hood grants the dragons even more powers, but is achieved at a very late stage of its life, even for a dragon.

But :p yes yes, if you follow blizzards ideology, the most powerfull of demons would be able to kill the most powerfull of dragons - given how common Dragons are in the Warcraft Universe, and how little it takes to kill one - and on the other hand, demons aren't as numerous, BUT, they are somewhat the final "bosses" of the game, which suggest them to be superior :p

Level 8
Without referencing wc3, I'd say, this guy would own every dragon... :twisted:

chblood0jc.jpg

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

EDIT:mad:Rexfist: You're right, it's quite easy to ban a demon, unless you must be a skilled archmage or a warrior armed with magic weapons... but a dragon isn't an archmage nor a warrior :wink:

Level 16
Taking into account Rex's little rant, you have forgotten that how long dragons are grown before fully mature. Once done, they are extreme tankards, and can devour some of these things without problem. Flaws, if any, would be the fact you could contradict their element. Demons on the other hand, are just cultic creatures, like Rex said, summoned, and usually were slaughtered whenever a mob accused their summoner of occultic deeds, thus killing them. HOwever, they would have aspects of necromancy and pyromancy, and if things like earth, wind, or ice demons, those qualities possible. However, dragons were always feared because simply their fearsome look. If anyone is stupid/brave enough to take on one of these, it is usually a fairy tale where the hero ALWAYS wins :roll: , gets a princess, and lives happily ever after to die of a heart attack. Well in dragons, most people would think some massive creature, huge wings, that kind of stuff. I call on the proof of MTG cards to show any strengths/weaknesses
dragon_tyrant.jpg
grinning_demon.jpg

Level 8
Demons would win! demons ROCK! I mean with all their fiery powers and ability to raise the dead and all that stuff would make them pretty strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.