• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who actually plays Warcraft 3?

Do you actually play WC3

• Haven't played in a long time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Way! Warcraft III is stupid!

• What is Warcraft III?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Of the over 6500 people on this site, registered alone, I have my doubts that they all play Warcraft 3 or make maps for it. Some people I just can't imagine playing. So, who does play WC3?!?

Level 7
I do! 'Course I do! Gotta keep up with how the gameplay evolves, and get ideas for my aos project - and besides! There are some funny maps out there, tho' I do favor regular play (preferably teamplay) :wink:

Level 13
i played online... once...

i played through the regular and expansion.... once...

thats the extent of my warcraft playing. it doesnt thrill me as much as starcraft does :?

Level 8
My TFT CD got broken, but I could re-install it with a new DVD drive. But something went wrong... I updated the game, but the update does not work, all new features are missing. So, I'll not play Wc3 until I got that under control.

Level 4
o course i play it i mean whats the point of going on the warcraft 3 website if you dont even play warcraft 3. well i play for about 4-5 hours every day every week of my life.

Level 13
The_Dota_Star said:
o course i play it i mean whats the point of going on the warcraft 3 website if you dont even play warcraft 3. well i play for about 4-5 hours every day every week of my life.

perhaps you should find some more activities :wink: . hopefully youll see by the time your 18 that warcraft isnt the only thing you can do :wink:

try reading books :)

Level 7
I feel like I have to evade that comment Kerrigan, since I'm 18 and was the first to throw my appreciation of the game in this thread :x

[Donkey][gluceus maximus]bickering![Donkey]

and btw! LITTLE GIRL, how can you make such assumptions with your age? :mrgreen:

So, aside for being totally correct :| Warcraft is also a strategy game, and overall has the same gameplay as sc - only it lacks aliens :wink:

Level 8
Kerrigan said:
perhaps you should find some more activities . hopefully youll see by the time your 18 that warcraft isnt the only thing you can do

try reading books

CartoonCat2.gif

Meow! I sense some snippyness... teen girl attitude :wink:

What's so great about Starcraft?

Level 7
Boyooka! (no one's using it) I did some shots at the game again today - apparently, no one in thier right mind would consider Necromancers a threat? Well, aint that just my luck ^^ 5 in a row, average playing time, 17 min. (a little long, which just go to credit my awesomeness :p ) Someguy! Please make a thread to discuss strategies :mrgreen: I am not good at this thing yet, and want to learn your secrets!

Status
Not open for further replies.