• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should Dota be banned?

What should be done?

• There should be a seperate area for Dota style games on WC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dota Should be banned (or at least limited)

• I like pickles (undecided)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is a topic im sure will raise alot of discussion. Its a simple question, should something be done to control the dota overrun? The dota overrun, for anyone who plays the custom games on warcraft im sure they notice that the list of Dota games takes up 75% of the game list. Now for people who like dota thats fine, but for other people who enjoy mauls, and other games this can pose a problem. Personally i believe something should be done to control the list of dota games being played at one time. So what do you think should be done? lets here some ideas? opinions? Remember the public has power over the system (in large masses)

And before people start flamming me or other peoples posts id like to say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that just because one person believes something doesnt mean you have to.

Also i have seen this topic come up on other websites before meaning im not the only person who feels this way. Something should be done...or should it? Lets see :)

Level 9
yes
and
yes!

why?

because
DOTA
ate my
friends
and they
have become
addicts

they cut
classes and
I cut classes too
but my addiction
is different
and only
worst

enigma
from Northrend
with love...

Level 9
not baned limited cause if it was baned wc will die and if it was limited it would force people to play somthing else while waiting XD

Level 22
ben_xuereb said:
not baned limited cause if it was baned wc will die and if it was limited it would force people to play somthing else while waiting XD

lol? what a bullcr*p. If DOTA dissapears, wc3 will NOT die. There are hundreds of better games then DOTA, even hundreds of better aos type maps. Eve of the apocalypse, Tides of blood are the best.

Level 13
SeaGull1723 said:
I vote we make a wc3sear.ch based hero arena and make it go on the top list.

Iv actually been working on an arena style game for awhile and im gettin pretty good at it..or at least I think so. If we did make a game though and dedicated it to Wc3sear.ch it would no doubt be popular because of the high ammount of people who love wc3sear.ch

Level 2
I don't mind, since I enjoy playing Footmen Frenzies and that kind of stuff...

Then again, I AM one of the godlike streakers, if i recall since I last played 4 months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.