• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA makes FLAMMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Omg I do not believe it!
After a relaxing dinner and then bath I went to play wc3 tft.
While looking for a game I retuned to chat channel to find some FLAMMERS flaming at me.

The convisation went-on for ages!
This is all i could fetch from banlist.

GUANA( whispers: stfu
GUANA( whispers: u dont know what you say
GUANA( whispers: moron
You whisper to GUANA:) WHO THE HELL ARE YOU
GUANA( whispers: fuck you! you know who i am
You whisper to GUANA:) no.... let me check banlist
GUANA( whispers: kk
You whisper to GUANA:) never played with you . . . .
GUANA( whispers: omfg?
GUANA( whispers: last game??
GUANA( whispers: u used maphack .. then u kicked me with customkickhack
You whisper to GUANA:) ??? azeroth wars?
You whisper to GUANA:) and i do not have map hack
GUANA( whispers: noo dota!
GUANA( whispers: fucker
You whisper to GUANA:) OMFG I HATE DOTA I DO NOT PLAY IT
GUANA( whispers: retard
You whisper to GUANA:) LAST PLAYED IT BEFORE 2005
You whisper to GUANA:) i do not even have latest version
GUANA( whispers: yeye.. u dont konw what u say
You whisper to GUANA:) i do
You whisper to GUANA:) when was this dota
GUANA( whispers: u dont konw
GUANA( whispers: u are pissed
You whisper to GUANA:) since i been in GBR1 all time while i went to eat dinner and from earierl i was helping friend make his map
You whisper to GUANA:) i did not map hack i never map hack or even host dota
You whisper to GUANA:) i would jump of a cliff if i host dota
GUANA( whispers: lol retard
You whisper to GUANA:) look whos talking
You whisper to GUANA:) going to an innocent person been AFK for 4 hours and just logged on
You whisper to GUANA:) try it was a spoofer there are many sick men who want to ruin my name
DrSuperGood: lame that GUNANA noob says i play dota what kind of a person does he think i am, a moron?
DrSuperGood: GUANA
Kloputzer2: Drsupergood you are a moron!
Kloputzer2: DAMN U
DrSuperGood: why?
Kloputzer2: U KNOW WHY!
Kloputzer2: LAST GAME
Kloputzer2: DOTA
GUANA:) maohacker.. flamer..
DrSuperGood: FLAMER
DrSuperGood: MAPHACKER
Kloputzer2: Maphacker!
DrSuperGood: WTF
DrSuperGood: I DONT PLAY DOTA
Kloputzer2: DAMN DOTA HACKER
Kloputzer2: STFU NOOB
GUANA:) stfu noob und mach deine hausaufgaben translation(STUF noob and do your homework)
DrSuperGood: I SENDING THIS TO B NET 2 NOOBS FLAMING AT ME FOR ABSOULTLY NO REASON WHAT SO EVER!
Kloputzer2: saenfiapksnda
Kloputzer2: d
Kloputzer2: ax
Kloputzer2: asdla
Kloputzer2: sry
Kloputzer2: DAMN NOOB
Kloputzer2: FU YOUR MUM
Kloputzer2: D::SASD
DrSuperGood: I have been afk for a long time
wRecky: where are your manners?
Kloputzer2: on my back
DrSuperGood: try he was a spoofer
wRecky: you really should know better than that
GUANA:) my mm took my manners.. so sry<
wRecky: you have let yourself one
wRecky: down*
DrSuperGood: heres my last game info
wRecky: =]
GUANA:) kk
DrSuperGood: SoD 06/07/2006 18:16:13
GUANA:) noob
GUANA:) bye
DrSuperGood: WTF?
GUANA:) fu u
DrSuperGood: thats my last game
DrSuperGood: this is from banlist i have it running all the time
You whisper to GUANA:) omg i getting soo many people to bann you blameing someone elses incompitence on an innocent person who never plays Dota allstars

See what I mean. . .
HOW DARE THEY CALL ME A DOTA PLAYER THATS OUTRAGOUS AS SAID EARILER I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN HOST A DOTA ALLSTARS!
And map hacker? WHO THE HELL THEY THINK I AM, A HACKER?
Please people stop playing dota or you will end up like thoes 2 blaming innocent people for hosting and cheating in a game!

After that, from just letting people host their dotas by them selves, I think ill attempt to hinder DotAs popularity!
Afflecting custom kicking on me in a custom game is one thing.
Afflecting custom kicking and map hacking im a game I do not even play is another!

This is Sickining!
After that ill never be in chat channel GBR 1 ever again!

After posting this it continues!
Kloputzer2: MOTHER!&$%ER
Kloputzer2: DAMN @$%!@%&!!!
GUANA( whispers: oh.. i cant belive what you said
GUANA( whispers: moron .. you cant defend yourself ..noob
GUANA( whispers: oho... watch me ! im mrsupergood

LOL this is lame ill keep updating as it progresses

If this is how DotA people behave im suppriesed that they do not go arround hacking innocent accounts.

Level 2
yes i can smell it...GERMAN NOOBS OMFG

even though i live in germany (not born there), i must say germans are the biggest noobs and flamers in the whole bnet
if you kill their hero once, they either leave, flame that you are a noob or that you shall **** your mum

they probably were raped badly in one their dota games and looked for some random target to noob-flame him

nothing against germans (remember i live in germany? XD), but most of them in the bnet are 11-year-old kiddies who dont know how to behave ordinary, especially in games like dota

Level 13
As far as I know, this is nothing typical for german kiddies, but for kiddies worldwide. One of the reasons I don't play on b.net anymore. There's no game with such an stupid community like Warcraft 3, perhaps except WoW and CS.

The few german players that know how to behave don't have it much easier. Guess how fast the word "Nazi" shows up if the other guy realizes that you're german.

Sad, so sad :?

Level 9
LOL MAPHACKS zomg LOL so funny XD, speaking of map hacks i beat a map hacker the other day LOL in ladder, on topic now: DRsupergood do you play on lordaeron? or is this bad dota additude on every server? well if its in lordaeron i would spam them but im sometimes muted when i log on -_- either way just ignore them they are probly just some angry nerds who have nothing better to do but act like net thugs

Level 2
nah its not like i want to pick on germans, but in each dota game at least 50% of the players are germans lol

of course there are many nice germans etc., but it really sucks if i join an all random dota game and a german tells his friend that he will leave the game to open a new one, because the "game sucks" :roll:

then our teammates ask them nicely to talk english, because they cant understand them
then the germans start to flame their own teammates and tell them to **** their moms :? what the heck?

flaming seems to be the hobby of those ^^;
theres a 90% chance a german will flame you and call you a noob, because you play better then him and pwned his hero :roll:

i once had a little clan and as im living in germany and im speaking german, most of the members were from their and every time they were killed 1 or 2 times, they started flaming their enemies a lot before they left the game...so the clan didnt hold long :lol:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I know this is probably reviving a dead topic but since it was me they spammed to. . .

They were on northerend and probably played a GBR dota SPOOFER who mimiked my name since there were only 5 people in the channel at the time the GBR dota player used my name as an scape goat and since my name exists it would not say hes spoofing on banlist.

He playes irrationaly in the game to await someone else getting the blame which since I was in GBR channel he could watch without being accused.

After they crapped me out he stole someone elses name and then continued doing his annoying spoofing act.

It was just uncalled for that I was shouted at for no reason after sitting in a chat channel and like above a spoofer proably stole my name.

And anyway if I did want to rig a dota I would do it by forgeing a rigged version not by using cheap things like map hacks and custom kick (although Custom Kick is handy in towerdefences to kick noob leakers :))

I hate to say it but it is a fact that almost ALL germans behave like that.

In the days of EE(empire Earth): (back flashing to my many german experiences)
I had germans swearing at me for owning them with a crossbow army.
They would always dissobey agreed rules.
25% of them would kick forigners from their games

Same thing accured in freelancer:
I would be killed in no pvp zones and respawn to the sound of them calling me names in german.
I would be accused of cheating after fairly esscaping them.
I would be banned by german admins for just accdently hitting them while I did not see them (they were cloaked)
I would have a complaint filed against me for F1ing while a german hacker hit me with 99999 ranged guns.

And same with WC3:
In julians RPG my bro had all his items stolen and destroyed for kindly giving controle to a player he tought he could trust.
In SWAT AM I was kicked for being better than their noob german brains were when put together.
In a DOTA (yes I played it once before I knew it was filled with brainless T virus spawn) i was called a cheater for fairly hitting a guy when he was at low hp and then the german dropped.
Then a year latter this out of the blue critizim happened.

Think thats all?:
I grew up near germany where I aquired my german understanding skills (my main language is english)
All the time I was there they were mean to me and to themselves.

All I can say is im glad to be in Scotland now and out of that mind draining plauge of abuse, critizim and skillless people.

They have not said another word to me probaly due to im on azeroth and loderon when and if I play WC3.

I do not play wc3 much anymore since i have a long list to play.
HOM&M5
Hero Cronicals complete edition.
Finish diabloII LOD.
Do rise of ledegends on normal difficulty.
Make my city larger in sim city 4 RH.
Make some cool spells for wc3
Finish civcity
Play some CIV4 WL
See what happens in HOM&M4 storyline
Attempt to think of how to write a computer game in python.
And 100s of other things. . .

So its not worth the effort to spamm or do anything to thoes 2 noobs who just decided to shout abuse at me.
Instead you should post any other events of a like kind (Germans abusing you) so that we can all laugh at them and maybe we can find an answer why they behave like they do.

Please note im not saying ALL germans are bad only a large mijority who play games.

Level 13
Oohhh, they's is good at being dumb, yess they are.

Most likely just trying to get on your nerves. Gaahhh, so much "OMG" and "STFU". It makes me sad in this world sometimes...

Level 5
Let's see....
(Opens German idiot To English Dictionary)
GUANA( whispers: **** you! you know who i am
Aha! Here It is!
Hmm....
Translation:
I'm a bigger dipstick than George Bush...

The Truth Is Some People Don't Hesitate To Speak Their Minds Because They Have Nothing To Lose....

I ain't like prejudice or nothin,but
good luck with them germans!

Level 5
If I got this right, DarkShadows right by sayin that playin on b.net is pretty stupid now, considering that no matter how good you are you will be constantly barraged by a bunch of freakin' idiots who won't leave you alone till you either deside

A)finally let loose all you anger which then makes them even more annoying

B)You school them in any game which then again makes them more annoying

or C)You finally stop playing b.net long enough for those freaks to get a life and stop complaining and whining

I'm so sick and tired of those idiots who think that you instantly don't know what you're doing then later realize you're the only thing keeping them alive or they instantly think that you cheated as soon as you mercilessly kill them.

I Think I'm Done Now....

Level 9
my favorite thing to do against those kinda people (not in DotA), is get my Crypt Lord, use an invisbility potion, sneak him into their base while their out creeping, and BAM, you get:

NooB2003: OMG WTF U HAX
or
NooB2506: WTF U G*I B*STRD
or my personal fave...
NooB3995: LOL OMG U HAXXED MAI BASE, IMA GONNA BAN!!!111...

lol...

OFF TOPIC FTW!

Censored for teh kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.