• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whitemane Spirit Chieftain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Hi, I'm requesting a Custom Whitemane tauren with the following. and oh, I want it with the Ethereal version of the tauren cause I need it. Shown on the Picture below.

0t2d.png

Yellow Color Should be replaced
White Color Should be added the Arrows pointed.. Don't mind the (Credits goes to Frankster and Kellym0.

If you don't understand my grammar, Just comment for errors.

Roland

R

Roland

I would bump more if I can do, but I really need that requested model :<

I don't fully under stand what a white mane tauren looks like.

for one thing, I cannot skin, I only re UV wrapped something with another very similar texture.

A re skin is way out of my league, the only skins iv made custom where for particle emitters.

a quick Google on the subject gave me nothing to work with either.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, can you add some details like the outfit of the spirit chieftain?

After all this bullshit, your constant insults towards me and the fact that you strictly despise talking to me?
Would you do it if you were being treated like an ass by you? I guess not.

Also, I don't like the fact that you pretty much do not give a goddamn about whether I am okay with such edit in the first place.

If you simply could open to people who you are talking to permanently and excuse yourself for all the crap you have done to me, I can consider giving you permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.