• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Whitelighter Skill Set]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey Hivers! I am sharing my Whitelighter Skill Set and also asking for your help regarding numbers..

you see, i make ability ideas but i dont have skills and patience to work on balancing the math involved.. those numbers enclosed in parentheses are the ones i set, and those blank spaces means i have no idea what to put:)
If you dont want to give exact numbers you can just describe how the spell should be (like "the mp cost shuld not be higher than the damage" or "it must have minimal damage").

Here it is:)

Whitelighter Skill Set:
Dawn shoots an arrow imbued with Whitelight towards the target enemy, dealing ___ damage to ho and depletes ___ mana

Cooldown:
Mana Cost:

Calls forth an intense light from an opening in the sky that focuses on the target area. units entering the area is slowed by ___, misses attacks by ___%, and is damaged by ___ until they leave the area. Lasts ___seconds

Cooldown:
Mana Cost:

The Whitelighter prays for her allies safety, and sacrifices a portion of her own hp. Heals nearby allies in the area for ___ hp, but depletes ___ hp of the caster.

Cooldown:

The Whitelighter summons her celestial powers to unleash a holy arrow wave that deals ___ heavy damage to all it passes through in a cone. It reaches for ___ distance

Cooldown:
Mana Cost:

Dawn's hereditary abilities from an angelic lineage causes her to gain strength and vitality as she fights off evil. everytime she kills an enemy using White Arrows, she replenishes hp equal to its manacost.

there yah go!:)
The Whitelighter will be available in my map named Kingdom Come: Rise of Heroes map. Will be posting at Map Development as soon as i get the concepts and plots done:)

Thank you very much! SMILE!
99559d1300326901-daily-smiley-custom-smiley-request-thread-1.gif

Level 23
Everything there is totally dependant on how big the numbers are in your map.

Personally unless you need a release version immediately, I wouldnt be bothered about getting the number balance absolutely correct.
Use your gut feel first, tweak later.

Level 23
Once again it's all down what game you're making.
If it's a melee style game then the synergy doesn't need to be so direct. You can make a hero based around a strategy or tactic.

If it's an arena style game then more combo between skill is will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.