• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Race is the Most Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Lol sry misha =[ Lol in my opinion i think the protoss will be in sc 3 because of there transportation and units I mean they have the transporting and then BIG GIANT BUGGI AWLKERS that can walk over * anything* that in my opinion

Level 3
don't forget the protoss don't HAVE to rely on their techonology, they can also use their psionic powers. besides the prtoss have Dark Templars so they are automatically the best/ most unique/ most awesome :D

Level 26
Aliens have always been a staple in scifi games, so the protoss, while cool, are pretty much the basic (more civilized elf/vulcan but reptilian and clad in gold with a tiny Egyptian flare) The terrans are... well humans, so while the siege tank, viking and storyline are unique, "humans in the future" is even mode widely stereotyped than the aliens. The Zerg fall under the category of zombie AND alien. They are the "pure evil" sort of enemy BUT I must say, The zerg are the most UNIQUE.
i have never heard of any other seiries having a race of "many races" all different animals with similar characteristics and of a single mindset (evil) The fact that the buildings are alive really set it apart. Although the zerg are not my favorite race to play as, i can certainly respect them and admire the concept.

Level 10
zerg is the most unique because I think it is the most fun to play because of all the abstract tactics that work if you have the insight on your opponents base and the amp to maintain bases while striving with masses. Jaedong(a pro player) beat a pro terran when putting down 6 hatcheries in his main because he saw that the terran was going quick expo and micro lings vs firebats and won the match, ownage :D

Level 13
If you ask me they're all unique, and i know you're thinking "ooh yeah you have to say that." But seriously. They are.
First the protoss. They have some extreme advanced technology, and they're special psi powers. They also invented weapons for close combat which the others dint. The terran focus more on ranged and zerg use what they have natural.
Second the zerg. They're ofcause very unique as you can see they dont use buildings, and they need to build on living ground. They're also from more different races, and they dont invent weapons. They just mutate. This is really a creepy but awesome race.
Third the terran. Now i guess you all think. Ohh yeah, they're just like us. Completely normal, and thats the wild thing. Dont you ever wonder how a race that doesent have a gigantic army, and no extreme technologi can be that good at survive. They're really good at surviving if you think on how weak and "normal" they are.
And now try to think it like this. If you was a zerg or a protoss.

Level 13
Well. Dude try think like this. If you was a protoss you would say. Why are the Protoss unique? The answer is that terrans are hardcore survivers. They dont have powerful technology like protoss, or are as numerous as the zerg.

Level 10
thats a very scary thought SOON THEY WILL DEVELOP WEAPONS OF MASS DESTURCTION. Heres something to prove it. The Zergling walks in and tells the President. "sir we still haven't found any weapons of mass destruction." The president replies "You Have" Waves his hand like a jedi. "No we Haven't." "You Have." "We haven't". the president Ultralisk replies "Bring me a Taco." "Yes sir." Zergling walks away. President Ultralisk "hehehe Tacos Rule."

Level 10
its a joke
Its making fun of their Intelligence
and its making fun of bushes Intelligence at the Same time (ie. its from robot Chicken star wars edition)

Level 11
Well Zerg is not most orignal race. Its a copy of tiraninds, a race from warhammer 40k universe, talbetop game. Blizzard onyl changed models and thats it.
So protos are most original (cuz terans soooooooo arent :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.