• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Old Blizzard Game u like

What Old Blizzard Game u like?

• Warcraft Orcs Vs Humans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warcraft II Battle.Net Edition

• Diablo

• Diablo I, Diablo II Expansion

• None Of Those...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I loved Starcraft at the first look in the campaign screen. I just looked at the Zergs and though: Cool alien race... able for play... even an own campaign! It was the first game I had ever player where you could play as an animalistic alien race. I just loved it. Not ot mention the best ever story in the game, but the funny thing was that when I first played Starcraft I was 11 yeras old and I didn't understand enough english to follow the story correctly. I got a very wrong picture of it. Then just a few years ago I played it again and really red everything and I was a bit supprised. And after that I found that there was a pdf manual in the Brood War cd in swedish! So I red the background stories and such long after I had played the ohwl game. Funny isn't it?
Now I just sit and hope on the most wanted game ever... it's sequel.

Level 7
I would probably be voting 4 starcraft although the 1st blizzard game i played was warcraft battle.net edition! I like starcraft 4 its world editor! It was more adavenced the warcraft II editor! It had good triggers 4 makin anythin u want plus the cool races protoss, zerg, terrain it was really awesome! Infested Kerrigen is just like Sylvanas! Infested lol...

Level 12
I think I started off watching my brother play Starcraft and then wanted to play the Warcraft series. Yeah, umm... you get the point. = /

Level 11
I played all those... ;) Damn blizzard for not making Wow more accessible. And here is the preference order (since I like ALL blizzard games):

Starcraft < Warcraft I < Warcraft II < Diablo I < Diablo II < Warcraft III

I didn't like Starcraft a lot. I put Warcraft I/II above it because they were amazing at that time (1994/1996). They were my favorite games when I had a 386.

~Daelin

Level 5
I voted SC.
Well it was really a hard choice, cuz i like all of them (i played and enjoyed all of them except diablo 1 - i cannot get that game anywhere now, but it must be good...)

I think my order is:
World Editor :D > Starcraft > Warcraft 3 > Diablo 2 > Warcraft 1 > Warcraft 2

@Daelin: agreed i would play wow if it were not so expensive and there would not be a monthly fee

@Daminon: i think SC fans will kill blizzard if they don't announce SC2 in the near future (and i will join them :) ), but honestly i think there's little chance that blizzard is making it...

Level 7
Pyrodactyl said:
I voted SC.
Well it was really a hard choice, cuz i like all of them (i played and enjoyed all of them except diablo 1 - i cannot get that game anywhere now, but it must be good...)

I think my order is:

World editor is not a game!

Level 5
Doodi said:
Pyrodactyl said:
I voted SC.

I think my order is:

World editor is not a game!

Yes, but it's the best thing in W3 :)

Level 13
I started with Warcraft 2 and loved it...then Diablo 1, which i became obsessed with.

I had starcraft for a very short time before my friend "borrowed" it from me and got thuroughly addicted to Battle.net

Then came Diablo 2...wow...enough said...
then i "inherited" Warcraft 3 and fell in love- then the Frozen Throne sealed it...

Not too long ago i found Warcraft 1 at a thrift store for $2. I bought it for nostalgia's sake, but only after i did did i realize it was for MAC...guh...

thats my dealings with Blizzard games

Level 2
Though it isn't my favorite, I still feel that it should be said.

Lost Vikings should be on there. Three vikings, each one lost, kidnapped by aliens. Fruit aliens. Perfect storyline.

Level 7
razorpine said:
Though it isn't my favorite, I still feel that it should be said.

Lost Vikings should be on there. Three vikings, each one lost, kidnapped by aliens. Fruit aliens. Perfect storyline.

I prefer Lost vikings2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.