• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do u like better WoW or G.W.

What do u like Better Wow or G.W.

• Guild Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
WoW

Screw just being able to be humans. Screw a hiddiously low level cap. Screw only one server, which keeps all the idiots around on that one server and probably escalates into massive lag

I prefer being able to join in combat against the Alliance. I prefer being able to be a non-human. I prefer being able to join a low population server, with a low ammount of people on it instead of everyone in the game. I prefer having a moderatly high level cap

Level 25
Now, you said it exactly there

"Guild versus Guild warfare"

What if you don't wanna join a guild? I'm unguilded in WoW, and yet I join in pvping battles all the time

If a game forced me to set an alliance with certain people just in order to kill others, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't play it

Level 9
I really cant say, GW has no monthly fees, but it has only one server
In GW, you can make a almost custom class, but you can be only human

and, no, you dont HAVE to bein a guild, and you CAN fight in a battle with guild a VS guild b, and not be in either.... and, you can fight your fellow guild members

Level 2
Okay, here is why certain people like a certain game. The poeple who like GW are people who think the word free and online-play go together in everyway. They are the kind of people that are ina corner and talk how cool Diablo is, and then another game comes out with better graphics and they drop Diablo and talk about that. Thay are too pathetic indeed.

Others, like me, belive you ust earn the right to play a game, and as such they pay to play. I play WoW, WC3, CoH and GW. They are all facinating games but i have to side with Warcraft since I have been a fan since Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans. For the Horde! and all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.