• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Toonz Poll!!!

What Toon is ur favourite!

• Animez!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic Toonz (Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry)

• Courage The Cowardly Dog

• Dexter's Laboratory

• Johny Bravo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I know that's kinda silly but ill spell it above me are some Tv shows actually toonz if u know any or like any well, why dont u vote! If u watch Animes or Dont like the toonz just cast a vote 4 none of those or Animes!

Level 7
VGsatomi said:
Why did yu spell anime with a "z?" Don't insult anime fans like that (unless they are dbz fans).

But yeah, a far as non-anime goes, I prefer the Simpsons, too.
-VGsatomi

Actually I am an Anime fan i wil vote 4 anime & btw i didnt know it was an insult... :oops:

Level 7
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!
dance.gif

Level 7
and classic toon"z"?? has also been butchered :( I cast my vote on it anyways - watching Droopi and Bugs Bunny today convinces me that the classics definetly are not dead for humor - its just now that I have grown abit I can actually enjoy the sardistic nature of Warner Brothers and Disney :p

my favorite is probably family guy.
Because those of us who watch it for more cultural enritchment and not for brain-rotting 10-episode-long fight between buff 1-liner-speaking dudes that have 50 different forms....733t-a-tizing anime is an insult.
veggie, you seems to be very defensive about anime. unless you actually made one, i suggest you calm down. if anythings an insult of anime, id have to say the "hardcore" fans :wink:. oh and i doubt that anime girls fighting until their clothes get ripped off is "cultural enrichment" im guessing you know what im talking about.

oh and you forgot ed, edd, n eddy, fool. dexter's lab sucks arse exponentially with every episode. good thing it got cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.