• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Top 10 biomes you like? :)

?

• Rain Forest

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Jurasic Forest

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Swamp

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Beach

• Tundra

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Volcanic

• Desert

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Sabana (Grassland)

• Rocky Plain

• Cave

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Hills

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Well, I like all or none of them, depending on how they look. So currently I voted all. Given that all is so dependent on the expression of the environment and how it presents itself it is a very wide spectrum, that the genre does not really narrow down. And RPG can feature amazing things and have a different meaning pending on what it is, so yea - as long as its not a horror I am game for just about any. Hope that in some way helps you :eekani:

Level 14
Games never get the winter levels right. It's always just a crappy and boring environment with just snow to look at. Needs more stuff, and maybe the character could also die of hypothermia instead of prancing around in t-shirt.

Level 35
Games never get the winter levels right. It's always just a crappy and boring environment with just snow to look at. Needs more stuff, and maybe the character could also die of hypothermia instead of prancing around in t-shirt.

Well, Skyrim did a rather good job in some areas with snow. I truly enjoyed stumbling upon a frozen Mammoth for instance or a guy who apparently read himself to dead years ago and frozen with a funny book on him and so forth. But the lack of influence from ice and cold is a frequent immersion breaker.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
Thank you guys, especialy for this fag :thumbs_up:
I am very offended.
You are unfunny. Do not abuse the report system. It is a serious pipeline used only for real issues.

btw, I will just pick top 4 or 5 here and add them to the game since the tile is so limited ;)
Well, I like all or none of them, depending on how they look. So currently I voted all. Given that all is so dependent on the expression of the environment and how it presents itself it is a very wide spectrum, that the genre does not really narrow down. And RPG can feature amazing things and have a different meaning pending on what it is, so yea - as long as its not a horror I am game for just about any. Hope that in some way helps you
well, I can't promise a good result :p I'm a no good terrainer, but I will try to make'em as decent as possible, btw the game is not focusing on the terrain.. :) you can't even rotate the camera, just zoom in & out :p

One more thing.
music-consultant-memes-marketing-and-promoting-standing-out-dumb-and-dumber-jeff-daniels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.