• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Poll

Which models do we need more of?

• DBZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trigun

• Fullmetal Alchemist

• Gundam

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Just for the fun of it, I'm making this poll to see what models are in high demand. If the model type you wanna vote for isnt listed, just vote other and leave a post with the model type you want. (Its optional, you dont really have to post unless ya feel like it)

Level 5
Yippy! What I need is some models of loggers and logger stuff. That's why I voted for other. Any modelers please read my post in the requests forum about making logger models and logging machines please. I really need them for my map. I know this is not a request post thing but you asked what kind of models we need and this is wat I need.

PEONMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.