• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which race do you most like?

Which race you like most?

• Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watery Minions

• Goblins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The Nerubians are also my fav. I wonder how darky got the bodies creatures representing the waves to stay forever like that...I tried stuff like suspent corpse decay and they still dissapear. But nice map. Definatly the best TD map I've played The only gripe I could think of is that there's just so short a distance between the spawn points and the bases...

Level 3
I like Dragons and Nerubians (why do you think I call me Anub'arakII???) But I think the models Darky added should have more animations. I don't like Building-Models with no birth-animation or units without death-animation. But that's not so important in NCCD. Especially because the workers can't die.

c3o

c3o

Level 2
I like the nerubians too, don't know why. I just do so. Maybe couse the custom model they have as main building owns so much ;).

Level 16
I don't like nerub because that was the one I leak most on because I simple just don't like their effects with towers.

Sea Minions because they do everything good. Think a speeded forgotten tower or a salvaged tower from a defeated ally

I like goblins too because their radar is a lot cheaper and better. The razor can be helpful now and then

Dragons are ok but they don't have many strengths.

Extra racial towers? I like Forgotten (duh), tombstone, and sometimes flame of boulders if I feel like it

Status
Not open for further replies.