• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Which do you spend more time on??

How do you spend your time for Wc3

• I spend most my time on this website

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I play Warcraft III a lot more then spend time on this website

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I can multitask!!!

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I had no idea where to put this but it seems like most of the time, i see a lot of people making maps, or making models for maps, etc, but most of the time the people that make those spend a lot of time on the actual website talking about it rather than actually playing it... im just very curious :p hehe

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Okay so it's how much of the time I spend on this website compared to how much time I spend playing WCIII? I'd say I'm at a balance. Right now though, I don't play WCIII at all, just SCII.

Level 5
INTERNEET and... GAMES and.. DOIN' COSPLAY and.. SPORTS and... and.. music?? yeah that too xD

Level 19
I play warcraft III only a very few times at school, and one or two times a year on lan parties. I must say that I find it more fun to use the editor to mess around, rather than to play. I do spend quite some time on this site though.

Level 19
While I had Chickenpox, I surfed the net, Hive, Warcraft III, did usual daily stuff, and slept.
Without Chickenpox, I went out, went out, went out and slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.