• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which console has better games?

Which console has better games? PS3 or Xbox 360

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I think Xbox 360 has the most number of cool games. But considering the fact, this so called "EXCLUSIVE ONLY" tittles, it may be a tied up competition.

Level 5
The Wii wasn't a flop... it made Sony and Microsoft sh*t themselves.

I (would) have to vote for PS3. It seems to run much better than my 360. And its never frozen up. And its never gotten red rings, forcing me to buy another. And you don't have to pay to play it online.

Level 11
I own a Wii and PS3, i'm going to say PS3 mainly because it has some really fun games, and i don't own an xbox, and as for Wii, well idk, its just not as fun as the N64 :p

But when it comes down to it, people have there general opinion when it comes to games. I dislike Halo 3 and reach (but i loved Halo 1) does that mean i dislike Xbox, nah... but i do like Gears of War, for PS3 i absolutely love Ratchet & Clank, Resistance 1, and Demons Souls..

But i guess everyone has to have there opinion, i guess its how u experience the game and its console for you to truly have that feeling of enjoyment.. That is why i choose PS3, i just had much more enjoyment with the games on Ps3!

Level 5
I own a Wii and PS3, i'm going to say PS3 mainly because it has some really fun games, and i don't own an xbox, and as for Wii, well idk, its just not as fun as the N64 :p

But when it comes down to it, people have there general opinion when it comes to games. I dislike Halo 3 and reach (but i loved Halo 1) does that mean i dislike Xbox, nah... but i do like Gears of War, for PS3 i absolutely love Ratchet & Clank, Resistance 1, and Demons Souls..

But i guess everyone has to have there opinion, i guess its how u experience the game and its console for you to truly have that feeling of enjoyment.. That is why i choose PS3, i just had much more enjoyment with the games on Ps3!

This post should be in the bible. Everyone deserves to have a Ps3. :D

Level 17
I have all three, I probably prefer PS3. They cover a wide range of games from Flower to Uncharted to Killzone to God of War to Metal Gear Solid to Demon's Souls. I also think the PS Store has a far greater selection of games than Xbox's Arcade and On Demand titles.

Xbox seems to have shooters down but doesn't excel at much else. I myself got one to get in on Gears of War, Call of Duty, and Halo.

And there's the Wii... Pretty much there to entertain the little and old ones and to watch Netflix.

Level 6
X-Box has the Most games and possibly more good ones (just what I hear) but my favorites are on the PS3. They may not have a good online presence or company ethics (oxymoron) but Sony definitely has a better gaming philosophy and a superior product...Plus, I hate Microsoft.

The devil you know, right?

Right?

Level 20
Necro? D:
Idk... what the time limit is.

BUT the irony in this is, most people who hate Microsoft are using Windows OS to visit Hive ^^ and probably type up homework/work on Word!!

Haha, Xbox 360 definitely has the majority of the better titles, but there a few on ps3.
Little Big Planet for e.g.

Killzone is supposed to be really good to!

Status
Not open for further replies.