• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Where is the Fault ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Where is the Fault ? [Solved]

When i casted spell only my Hero stuns from Soul Hit but Mana Burn does not work agains the target. When i removed stun, mana burn works well but i can't cast both spells. What can i do ?

• Soul Hit Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Soul Hit (mathog)
    • Actions
      • Set soul_hit_caster = (Casting unit)
      • Set soul_hit_target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set soulhit_target_loc = (Position of soul_hit_target)
      • Unit - Move soul_hit_caster instantly to soulhit_target_loc
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit JFA for Neutral Hostile at (Position of soul_hit_caster) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Soul Hit / dummy to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt soul_hit_caster
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit JFA for Neutral Hostile at (Position of soul_hit_target) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Mana Burn /dummy to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Demon Hunter - Mana Burn soul_hit_target

Last edited:
Level 11
All this things can be made throught Triggers more easily done than this.
You can remove mana of unit with the Action "Unit - Set mana (To Value) or "Unit - Set mana (To Percent)". And for the stun, just leave it as it is.

You leak a Location variable in your Trigger. Use this below to remove it at the end of the trigger!
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_soulhit_target_loc)
Change (Casting Unit) to (Triggering Unit) in the variable called "soul_hit_caster".

Place the Action "Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)" below the Action "Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Demon Hunter - Mana Burn soul_hit_target". Do this for both Dummy Units.

Best Regards;
- Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.