• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where I can apply to become a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I can apply to become a Resources Moderator?

Sorry if many of you know about this one, I'm a newbie here, so I would like to know how to apply to become a Mod?

I want to know so when I have the ability to become a mod I can apply correctly

Thanks for your understanding.:ogre_haosis:

EDIT : Thread has been Answered, close the thread please.

Last edited:
Level 14
3td6of.jpg

Nope, only asking since whenever there is a need for new moderators, I know where to apply.

Thanks all for the info anyway, it seems I have to contact an admin personally when I have to apply :)

I know, I have to earn others trust first, aren't I? :)
And I have prove my ability :)

+Rep for giving me some info :)

Level 14
You have 3 unapproved maps, 21 reputation and joined just days ago.
Yes it is time for you to become a mod. NOT.

You are still a newbie. Nuff' said.

If he is applying for forum moderator and not resourse mod, it is really irrelevant. He might have been mod on other renowned sites for years. (as I have 9 years of modding experience in the biggest torrent-based website in the balkans) So don't rule people out just because they don't have 'rep' . Previous experience is much more important.

If he is applying for forum moderator and not resourse mod, it is really irrelevant. He might have been mod on other renowned sites for years. (as I have 9 years of modding experience in the biggest torrent-based website in the balkans) So don't rule people out just because they don't have 'rep' . Previous experience is much more important.

I Mean resource moderator, not forum Moderators Lordkoon :)

I know, I hope am admin answer soon :)

That's for later, I can keep the message in my PM, well lets just say 4 or 5 years from now I might-might become a mod, it's not a matter for now, but it's a future matter buddy :)

Well, I will try to make more and get my resources approved ASAP :)

No offence, but seems like you want to be a mod for the sake of being a mod. Being a mod for the 'fame' and reputation is wrong and you should not apply to if you think like that.
To be a mod you MUST be there for the community AND not for you.
So yeah, stop dreaming.

No offence, but seems like you want to be a mod for the sake of being a mod. Being a mod for the 'fame' and reputation is wrong and you should not apply to if you think like that.
To be a mod you MUST be there for the community AND not for you.
So yeah, stop dreaming.

Agree pretty much of you, since the thread has been answered, I think I should call an admin or mod for thread closing

Oh geez, this thread contains too much nonsense for me to read that I decide to skip it all.
Sue me if I missed anything.

First of all:
Everyone can apply for moderatorship. Create a thread in Admin Contact, and you should be provided with the application form.
Fill this out, and the Staff (admins and our Chieftain, mostly) evaluate the application.

Yes, it is true that mostly, up until now, Staff seeked out people when a position was open.
Candidates were suggested, and they were notified to fill out the application form.
However, that does not mean it's "meant to be this way". It's just another way of doing it - definitely not protocol.

No, you are not supposed to contact any admin whatsoever to apply for a moderation position.
If the Staff is looking for someone, it will seek out the one who is most fit for the job.
Sheesh...
Please read what I just wrote. I even told you this yesterday, Kael.

Status
Not open for further replies.