• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When might yall fix the resources????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a working link to wc3sear.ch, and I'm finishing some of my non camppaign maps by graverobbing fro the dead site. But most of the models that would be useful to me aren't there, have been moved I presume.

But the resources section here is down, and this puts me in quite a pickle, I'm just wondering if there's a chance of finding whats wrong with it and fixing it. I need that damn Dracolich. And the zombie dog. And if you could send me the Ronin model by Black_Stan, that would be good to.

Level 4
thx all, and ya, progress has been good. And I nvr played NWN, but I heard good things, tell me, can you randomly attack any random asshole in the game? Or just enemies and npcs the game 'wants' you to kill?

Level 4
Thx, I nvr played WoW or Baldur's Gate, but I'll buy them if I can afford it and think the computer can handle it, and if they make the Demon Hunter a playable class on WoW, and making Nerubians or those cool Murlocs a playable race wouldn't hurt either. Could someone plz send me the Ronin model by Black_Stan? I need it for my project. Send it to [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.