• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favourite WoW class?

Which is your favourite WoW class?

• Shaman

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Warlock

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Rogue

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Warrior

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Paladin

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Druid

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Hunter

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i can understand why people would like shamans but they are soooo stupidly underpowered and blizzard keeps nerfing them i mean ffs its cruel....shamans are all well and good as an idea but they suck at healing they suck at dps and they really suck at pvp.

Level 21
if you had a shaman with full teir 6 and a rogue with full teir 6 in pvp and both players were well experienced in their class the rogue would win simply because of the sheer amount of dps they can do in such a short amount of time and all their stuns too. warlocks are possibly better than rogues overall, but rogues are like the lock anticlass in pvp and can beat them, mainly thanks to cloak of shadows.

Level 1
It's the Fear! (Rank 3)

Edit: The cloak of shadows? I just wait for it to pass, then Insignia, then DoT + Curse of Exhaustion = dead rogue ^_^

Last edited:
Level 14
Rogues are my choice, I always liked assassin classes. . .I also like that you can do stealth runs with em...its not that imba but it gives a certain special aura to the class. but i hate that soon for blind u wont need regent...

Level 8
Warlocks are always fun, especially when you get the Fel Hunter, HUNT THOSE DAMN ROGUES! Lol.

Level 14
Hunters, Druids and Warlocks pwn Rogues,
Rogues pwn Offensive Warriors, Priests, Shamans, Paladins, Mages (sometimes).
Mages pwn Warriors, Priests, Hunters, Warlocks.
Defensive and Offensive Warriors pwn Hunters, Druids, Paladins, Shamans.

Play Defensive Warriors!

Level 13
Druids are the most fun to play as there are so many differnt ways to play. Wanna be a warrior? Troll around in bear form! Rogue? Sneak around in cat! Fell magey? oobkin ftw! Priest? Well natural form a course!

Plus you get claws. =3

Level 34
Hunters are the shit. Warriors are next. Locks are overpowered. I would say that's why everyone loves them. :p I have to admit, playing on the test relm back in the day with a lock was fun. Just dot people until they die!

Hunters are so easy to start with, it's not much of a challenge, but later they are balanced and are awesome!

Level 3
Sum durid is 4 fite dotn aks tehm 4 ninnervate

Oh on a more serious note, my vote goes to druids, I prefer hybrids over the semi hybrids and pure classes because they have alot more versitility (Sp?) but paladins and shamans are seeming pretty gimped as of lately

Level 7
I think were all forgetting the incrdible imba-ness of shamans. Lets ponder shamans pwnzr traits:

(a) Can heal self (making hard to kill)
(b) Can reincarnate (making impossible to kill)
(c) Is affective in melee (so long as yuo are enhancment specced)
(d) Can duel wield and wear mail (rogues can't wear mail, making shams more resitent to damage)
(e) Has very good spells like hmmm.... FROST SHOCK
(f) Shamans are easily twinked, or can be very strong in lvl 19 BG (WC has it all) and are very versatile and resourceful.
(g) finally shamans are a self-sufficient class, meaning they can take care of themselves, unlike rogues and warriors who often need healers to back them up.

Level 2
It's the Fear! (Rank 3)

Edit: The cloak of shadows? I just wait for it to pass, then Insignia, then DoT + Curse of Exhaustion = dead rogue ^_^

If only it was that simple. A decent Rogue will save CloS for the moment he is unable to keep you CC'd with stun/incapacitate/disorient anymore, and he certainly won't use it before you trinket out of his stunlock, as it would be a complete waste.

DoT + Run tactic loses it's sting when you will be slowed by Crippling Poison and the Rogue can Imp-Sprint out of your Amplified Curse of Exhaustion( And yes, the majority of Rogues include Imp-Sprint in their builds nowadays).
What you ought to do is make use of the CC potential the Warlock class has to the fullest by using Seduce.

WerBackIII said:
Rogues pwn Offensive Warriors

No, no, no, no. Rogues have ALWAYS been the Arms Warrior's sure kill. They are the Rogue's Anti-Class, always have been, they simply have too much of a damage output, too high a damage mitigation and too many Anti-Rogue abilities and talents for the Rogue to compete with them.
While it was possible to beat them pre-BC with certain specs, the changes brought by the expansion has reduced Rogues to one of the easiest targets for an Arms Warrior.

Level 34
If only it was that simple. A decent Rogue will save CloS for the moment he is unable to keep you CC'd with stun/incapacitate/disorient anymore, and he certainly won't use it before you trinket out of his stunlock, as it would be a complete waste.

DoT + Run tactic loses it's sting when you will be slowed by Crippling Poison and the Rogue can Imp-Sprint out of your Amplified Curse of Exhaustion( And yes, the majority of Rogues include Imp-Sprint in their builds nowadays).
What you ought to do is make use of the CC potential the Warlock class has to the fullest by using Seduce.

No, no, no, no. Rogues have ALWAYS been the Arms Warrior's sure kill. They are the Rogue's Anti-Class, always have been, they simply have too much of a damage output, too high a damage mitigation and too many Anti-Rogue abilities and talents for the Rogue to compete with them.
While it was possible to beat them pre-BC with certain specs, the changes brought by the expansion has reduced Rogues to one of the easiest targets for an Arms Warrior.

Pff, Warlocks need a good nerf. A decent rouge will get beaten by a crappy lock. A decent lock beats almost anything.

Level 2
I did not contest the Warlock's Balance/Imbalance, I was merely pointing out the flaws of the DoT + Run tactic, and that a miss-use of the PvP Trinket can quickly result in a defeat against a decent Rogue.

Indeed, a decent Warlock with decent gear has arguably the highest potential of all the classes in PvP. The thing is, though, a staggering number of Warlocks, are not decent players, but have to rely on gear in because they do not use their class abilities to the fullest. I could probably count on one hand the number of Warlocks I have seen using Succubus over a course of six months.

This is what is so sad about the class, so much potential and CC wasted on players that do not bother to learn their class properly.

brad.dude03 said:
Warrior has to be my fave. Why?

Damage, lots of it. Armour, assloads of it. Crits, oh yeah.

Basically, I can do assloads of damage, and stay alive hella long. Also, I rape face in PVP. RAPE IT.

Aye, the expansion has treated Warriors quite well, despite numerous nerfs in the pre-patch and BC. They often used to rely on having a personal Healer/Dispeller pre-BC, but they now seem to function well solo (Almost too well). Powerhouse, indeed.

Level 13
Any class can beat any other class a few levels above them. It depends on the player's skill. -.-

Level 2
My favorite class is the Hunter :)
I have full epic lv 70 hunter etc :)
Above i saw some posts saying that the shaman is nerfed a lot and underpowered atm but that's not true.Enh and Elemental shammys are rly nice dps with the right gear and Resto ones are imba healers
-i do 2v2 arena with shammy as teamer and he's rly nice healer :)
-it depends a lot on skill too-i'm skilled player and etc(actually the best PvP hunter on my realm with 3/5 veng and 2/5 merc + season 2 X-bow ) and i can say that the shaman is fine atm :)
-i saw some posts saying that T6 shammy vs T6 rogue = win for rogue but in fact is the shammy is resto the rogue can't win...poisons aren't big problem as long as the shaman spam poison cleaning totem + casting Poison cleanse (or w/e the spell is called) and the rogue rly can't nuke him so hard with ES up(earth shield). After patch 2.3 healer's gear got buffed with +spell dmg as well so atm the healers can be rly hard in duel.
My team mate isn't so good geared-3/5 merc and 2/5 veng and he beats the best PvP warr on the server who's 4/5 veng and 1/5 merc atm :)

-About the locks...if you ask me atm they are a bit OP but i still win vs the best locks in the server as MM specc-ed hunter or in BM specc.
SL/SL locks are really hard to kill atm and this specc should be nerfed if you ask me :)

PS: btw guys this is my first post on the forum and i'll reply only on topics about WoW cause I don't play WC3 anymore but i'm very skilled player in WoW and I play since 8 months since my friend Frostwhisper gave me his acc cause the TBC didn't run on his computer so atm i play on Saas(that's the name of my hunter), so I'll be happy to check out the topics here from time to time cause sometimes the official WoW forums are rly boring :)
PS2: as you can see my English is terrible but I'm doing my best to improve it atm :)
PS3: Btw i play in official wow-europe server. Realm: Kilrogg and i think that the private servers are silly^^

Status
Not open for further replies.