• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favourite WoW class?

Which is your favourite WoW class?

• Shaman

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Warlock

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Rogue

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Warrior

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Paladin

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Druid

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Priest

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mage

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Hunter

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Druid or warrior for me, probably.

Druids are fun because they can do everything shamans can, but they are better at it. And they have those form quests which were fun to do.

Warriors are good because even though they don't gank as much as rogues do, they can survive much longer. Rogues can't take much damage, whereas warriors...

Especially being a fury warrior. Doing an instance with a druid and two warriors through SM armory was probably the best instance I played.

Level 2
Personally, I find shaman's boring to play, sure, they can fill any role, but not effectively enough to be taken over another class. When leveling my shaman, It was extremely difficult to complete any instances because of this "Jack-of-all-trades" syndrome.

Actually the only class in WoW who can fill any role is the druid(tank/dps/healer).
I agree that the shammy is boring:
1. Enh dps specc-spaming stormstrike and earthshock all the time.
2.Elemental specc-spaming lightning bolt + chain lightning(when it's not on cd or no cc-ed mobs near the main target) all the time
3.Restoration healing specc-spaming 3 heals all the time (healing wave, chain heal, lesser healing wave )

-a lot of the other classes have their combat rotation(it's called shot-rotation for hunters) but the shammy is just spaming of no more than 3 spells and of course droping totems around.

Level 17
Warriors 'till the end. Once you gear em up right, they become unstoppable. The fact is, that Warriors are too gear dependent, which means one false piece of equipment, might mean the death of you.
I wish that was true, warriors are not able to take on other classes with ease. Have you ever faced a paladin against a warrior 1 on 1? Warrior attacks, brings to 60% with 80% remaining himself, paladin heals to 100, now with warrior at 60 and paladin 60, he heals again, 60p, 40w, heal AGAIN, now, lets say paladin runs out of mana when its warrior=20 paladin=10, what will the paladin do? Lay on Hands, bringing him to 100%, warrior 0. Anytime, anyplace, warrior will lose to a paladin(even at low levels, a 20 paladin will dominate a 25 warrior).

Only reason I see why a Warrior will lose to a Paladin is the Paladin having a HUGE +healing(GG WHERE'S DA RESILIENCE?) to give him a good enough +damage to do huge damage on Holy Shocks (even with a low spell damage coefficient), Judgement of Righteousness.

Apart from that, I don't see how the Paladin is capable of healing with Mortal Strike debuff on (save for a bubble), GCDs saved for Pummel, Hamstring + Intercept Charge, Mace procs stuns.

Lay on Hands isn't viable, it isn't usable in arenas. Oh yes, the game's PvP is based off arena play.
:) People who don't believe in arena play or otherwise known as scrubs, never make it past 1.8k, because that's such an easy rating to obtain, a veteran can play half-heartedly and get it unknowingly.

I hope the seasoned player you mention is good. Obviously time != skill, otherwise it'll make me good automatically, which isn't the case.

lolololol prot in pvp. arms spec or gtfo.

Arms is just good for pounding on mobs, get a super slow two-hander, get full rage and just keep on casting Slam. What I also like is Mortal Strike, death in PvP and PvE.

As for my warrior, I like to lower damage taken to a minimum, hell, I can even tank out 6 level 70 mobs and come out with around 50% health. Just spam Shield Block. 8B

Level 12
Shammy! Once you get up in the high levels, they start to dish out good amounts of damage in short amounts, and dont forgot totems!! And.... FROSTSHOCK!!

Timeout, who says that shammies cant PvP? Come over to Vek'Nilash and we can see about that, I top the chart everytime. Corpsemaker!

Level 12
It takes 10 people to down a Shaman nowadays... NERF SHAMMIES!

Thats just when we play smart, like when we throw down totems, use the right shocks for the right job, that kinda stuff. You know, there are shammies with no clue what they are doing, earthshock on rogue, healing stream when fighting rogues, that type of dumb crap. Playing a shaman is like painting a masterpiece, lol or not, I just wanted to say that.

Level 2
Atm there is one more imba thing with locks:
-they have PvP sets for each specc and i've seen a lot of locks to have 2/5 from the affliction set and 3/5 demo(dunno which for which specc is but it's just 2 different sets) so they receive double set bonus which means 70 resi instead of just 35....
This MUST be fixed.Also SL/SL specc should be nerfed a bit^^

Status
Not open for further replies.