• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I find a gay in omegle, he suck a dildo O_O
And then I disconnect instantly, then I use blanket to cover my head, and a hat, also turning off the light then I connect and talk to someone who show his dick to me and I say your fuxking dick will explode to night and he was like omg omg I see a ghost then he was making a weird face exprêssion and then he stop holding his dick and disconnect.

Level 28
I did this today
211785-albums5481-picture57428.jpg

Level 7
I find a gay in omegle, he suck a dildo O_O
And then I disconnect instantly, then I use blanket to cover my head, and a hat, also turning off the light then I connect and talk to someone who show his dick to me and I say your fuxking dick will explode to night and he was like omg omg I see a ghost then he was making a weird face exprêssion and then he stop holding his dick and disconnect.

Dafuq did I just read :)

Level 14
Was at study, then at meeting - went home meet grandparents (before they went to a study about tea). Played some mass effect 3 (Still haven't made it to ending, so I still like it a lot). Started to work on study stuff.. soon going to sleep. :wink:

A brief update :grin:

Btw: an hour? damn you type slow.

Make that 1HR, 30MIN.

Yes, I type really really slow. I'll still win the race.

[/EndSarcasm]

//\\o0//\\

Kas

Kas

Level 10
You know who thinks every single fantasy-related crap is from warcraft, right? That's right, it's you.

i take offense to that. no, not EVERY single fanasty crap i think of is warcraft, and we already know where is conversation will take us, so i would suggest we drop it now befor things get REALLY out of hand.

Level 12
i take offense to that. no, not EVERY single fanasty crap i think of is warcraft, and we already know where is conversation will take us, so i would suggest we drop it now befor things get REALLY out of hand.

How so? It'd be funny to watch.

Back on topic, I created a dA account but didn't submit anything yet since I'm too damn lazy to scan it all onto my laptop. God, I wish I had a tablet.

Does anyone know anything about animation? 2D animation not 3D or model animation.

Level 35
I finished Mass Effect 3.....

RAGE
rage_face_sticker-p217949695683782265envb3_400.jpg

Then I considered about the extended version and thought they were just kidding around so I googled and read the press release statement for it...

WTF I felt that they were just doing a
TrollFace.png

Then again I consider that they might release more.. just look at fallout 3.............:eekani:

So I will keep this face for now, while I'll play some more skyrim:
tumblr_lknhyaminz1qb1i65.jpg

Oh and yea - I loved the game up to the part of the ending :thumbs_up:

Level 12
Because I haven't actually completed any of the ME games (only played a little of ME1 and haven't touched it since due to being stuck with other stuff), i cant say i hate the ending.

In other words, my oppinion:
fbf.gif

EDIT: Oh, and what i did today?

Donated 30$ more to hive and got the Great Donor award (going to donate the other half [50$] next month)

Level 35
Yeah, also there were even people who think Mass Effect 3 ending was ok. Oh god. I wonder if they even breath?

They properly do :smile: And it could have been worse for all I was hearing before playing - For me its mostly the part about multi-player and green planet shit + boy that seemed to ruin it. I could have lived with some of the choices. But hey, people play for themselves and make their choice. I was referring to my personal stuff, due to the thread being: what did you do today :wink: I would have put a wtf rage face if that existed :grin:

I respect you less after this post.

This post? Your own? :grin: Guess you mean that post, hence I assume you didn't understand the intention. Above should clarify.

Or maybe this one:

Status
Not open for further replies.