• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What the hell is up with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Seriously what the hell is up with ,"naruto"? Why are so many people intrigued by terrible voice acting, script and men jumping around thinking their ninjas, is it so contrived to ask for a logical rationisation of what the fuck people are watching? Excuse my language.

Level 7
I dont get naruto, in my opinion its weird and its mostly just the same, repetitive thing. I prefer spongebob :D

Level 27
I'd make a list describing all the things I like about Naruto, but who would care to read it?
Either you like the show or you don't, it's a matter of opinion.

Dressing up or using it as your user name on the other hand...

Level 35
Why are so many people intrigued by terrible voice acting, script and men jumping around thinking their ninjas, is it so contrived to ask for a logical rationisation of what the fuck people are watching? Excuse my language.

The same reason so many people are rabid fans of the Inheritance trilogy...because they have absolutely no taste, or sense of quality.

Level 34
Because naruto sucks? It is japanese children in orange suits who think they are ninjas, cheap anime/manga, animation is horrible at places, terrible voice acting, fucked up story, fanboism, people who dress like naruto, and make maruto maps?

Here is list of reasons WHY I dislike naruto.

What list?

Or does my English as second language fail me again..

Level 2
naruto is cool ..well some parts.. but jumping around in a orange jail dress is fcking retarded :/ it sucks

... oh yea i forgot .. jupmin in a fat jail dress in sumer... 60* outside... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.