• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

...What the hell happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been gone a few weeks (save for the post of congrats to the site for it's 5,000,000 hits.) and I come back to find everyone acting like a bunch of retards!

Some of our best modelers spam now (won't say who for privacy matters.) I've even seen a couple of flames here and there.

I went to request forum, and oh my god, so much spam.

Seriously people, get help! Get the moderators, get anyone who can bring some sense back to the site!

Nightmare said:
I've been gone a few weeks (save for the post of congrats to the site for it's 5,000,000 hits.) and I come back to find everyone acting like a bunch of retards!

Some of our best modelers spam now (won't say who for privacy matters.) I've even seen a couple of flames here and there.

I went to request forum, and oh my god, so much spam.

Seriously people, get help! Get the moderators, get anyone who can bring some sense back to the site!

It's not spam. I resent that.

Status
Not open for further replies.