• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What map was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone! Sorry if I post this in the wrong section, I'm just dying to know something.

A friend of mine introduced me, my brother and his friend to a 4 player map that we remember very fondly, but we forgot the name of. Maybe you could help me track it down?

We played it in about spring 2010, so it had to be created by then.
Worker units consumed no food, which meant that siding with the night elves meant infinite wood since they don't destroy trees in order to get wood.
There were new buildings, new units and some of the more overpowered units were enabled. I remember in particular, that undeads could train infernuses and night elves had a special barracks where you could train archers that were invisible at all times unless they attack and those archers dealt 100 damage each.
The map itself had a desert stretching from middle to south, an island in the sea on the west, and everywhere else there were greenlands and forests. The island had a little bit of forests and a gold mine too, so it was a good spot for a base.
Each starting position had a wall around it with an entrance.

Anyone ringing any bells? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.