• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What map is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
There was this one map that I don't quite remember the name of. I remember it was a series of 3 maps. In the first one, you start with a hero and you have to guide a ghost of a girl to the other side of the map, keeping her alive by killing any of the creatures in the way. The creatures had a model that looked like a crablike alien. The hero also had several abilities that were triggered. I think they ahd to do with martial arts. And I'm also sure the model for the hero was somewhat cartoonish, like in an anime. Probably made by Black_Stan?

Anyways, I know this isn't a very good description, but I would like to find where I can get this map and what it's called. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.