• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What map was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I used to play some kind of hero arena. Hopefully one of you can tell me what it was called because I'd like to play it again.

There were four teams of 3 players each. You could pick a hero and you would spawn in your team's room where you could buy items. Then you would walk into a waygate and be teleported into the arena.

The only things I can remember about the arena is that there was a large ramp in the middle that led up to an Observatory where you could reveal the map, a river to the left of that, and I think the area around the river was icey.

I can't remember the heroes, and I know this description is pretty vague, but I think it was pretty popular at some point so I'm hoping you can help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.