• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Could someone help me find this map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I know this is a long shot but i may as well try. A while back (2-3 years ago?) i found a map that i really liked and played it alot, but the PC i had it on died and took that map with it and now im trying to find it again.

Here are some details:

It was an arena style map, there were several arenas (1 for each player).
You could select a hero or you could select a random hero, you could also chose what abilities your hero got or you could select random abilities.

In the arenas you fought against increasingly difficult waves of NPCs, the players never fought each other.
You could only play as heroes, no other units than heroes and units summoned with hero abilities were available.

You bought upgrades to your abilities with gold and lumber, you could not upgrade them with hero points.
The only way to get gold and lumber was to defeat waves in the arena.

You could also buy items with gold and lumber.

I'll add more details if i remember any, if anyone knows what map im talking about and could tell me i would appreciate it so much :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.