• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me find this map that i forgot the name: Description right bellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

old

old

Level 6
EDIT: No, it's not Orc Gladiators.
-Ok, it's an old map
-It's an hero arena map, where you choose a hero and enter in different stages to fight
-The map doesn't use auto attack system, you don't have the basic hit of heroes, only his spells
-You have 6, 7 or 8 skills for everyhero (the max number of skills you can use in one hero, i don't remenber the number if it is 6 7 or 8, but the max.)
-The map use a very
stylish hero selection system, its a screen, you have the hero, you click on his icon, you can see his stats, his model etc, and you have a button to confirm.
-The name was something with combat, Tournament, juggernaut or judgement, something very similar to this words, as i have no idea what's the name (that's why i'm here) i may be wrong, but for what i miserably remenber, had something with these words (I tried to look for these name tags, but i didn't find anything in hiveworkshop.)
-I can remenber two heroes (model file), one was grom hellscreen, and other was draenei harbinger, i don't remenber exactly the name of the model file, but it's de purple draenei (dark seer of dota).
What else? Let me remenber
-it has an AI system, you could play with AI.
-It didn't have creeps or towers or anything, when i mean hero arena map, it was really an arena map, only fight, select hero, confirm, enter in a random arena, fight, win or lose, then go to the next random arena.

And that's it. That's all i can remenber. Plz help me, i know it's nothing, but its something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

old

old

Level 6
Idk such map, but i know another with similar features: Infinity v1.24b(halloween)
Thanks for your help, but there's a bigger trouble. The map name i was looking for is called "juggernaut tournament", what i can't understand is that i can't find any vestige that this map once upon existed. Everything i found is a beta version in EPICWAR.COM, type "juggernaut" in search maps and you'll see the map. It's so strange, very very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.