• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me find this custom campaign whose name I forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

Years ago I played this custom campaign, which I might have downloaded from here, I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't remember its name, so I'm hoping that you guys could help me find it. Here's what I do remember:
- There might have been some base building, but the focus was mainly on just one character.
- The main character's model was that of a Night Elf sentry, or something close to that.
- The main character was an Elf girl who escaped her village to have adventures.
- The first mission was to escape from the home village through this forest with elves on patrol, it involved avoiding cones of vision.
- One of the latter missions might have involved defending an AI controlled town.
- With each mission the main character got more recognition from NPCs.
- The main character's name was some plain feminine name like Alicia, not Catherine Menethil the-Main Hero'ine.

Level 23
Hello,

Years ago I played this custom campaign, which I might have downloaded from here, I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't remember its name, so I'm hoping that you guys could help me find it. Here's what I do remember:
- There might have been some base building, but the focus was mainly on just one character.
- The main character's model was that of a Night Elf sentry, or something close to that.
- The main character was an Elf girl who escaped her village to have adventures.
- The first mission was to escape from the home village through this forest with elves on patrol, it involved avoiding cones of vision.
- One of the latter missions might have involved defending an AI controlled town.
- With each mission the main character got more recognition from NPCs.
- The main character's name was some plain feminine name like Alicia, not Catherine Menethil the-Main Hero'ine.

If you are just looking for the link itself, here it is
Aliza's Journey - Beginning(v1.1.5L)

If you want to be able to search for custom campaigns on your own without relying on other's, follow Deepstrasz' advice and click the "campaign" filter on the map page, so you can find any custom campaign yourself.

Level 1
Thanks. Lemme help you too, check this out.

I wasn't born yesterday, and I did not start using the internet earlier today. I did not want to search on my own. I've already tried that, and because I wasn't even sure what I was looking for and if it was here, I was unable to find it. Again, thanks.

Level 23
Thanks. Lemme help you too, check this out.

I wasn't born yesterday, and I did not start using the internet earlier today. I did not want to search on my own. I've already tried that, and because I wasn't even sure what I was looking for and if it was here, I was unable to find it. Again, thanks.

I find you quoting the definition of "kindness" as a google search almost insulting. I was not sure if you were able to search on your own, you say you did not want to search on your own because you had already tried it, but if you followed my advice you would have been able to find it.

Please refrain from being rude to people trying to help you out, it almost makes those who help not want to help next time :/

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] I wasn't born yesterday, and I did not start using the internet earlier today. I did not want to search on my own. I've already tried that, and because I wasn't even sure what I was looking for and if it was here, I was unable to find it. Again, thanks.
@FifthofAscalante : I am unsure that you learned anything from all these years of surfing the web, or of having social interactions with other human beings...

But anyway, enjoy this custom campaign, and welcome to The Hive Workshop.
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.