• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me remember a name of a custom map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys I don't remember the name of one custom map and I was hoping by describing the little I remember it you could help me out here.

There were 3 sides, each one of them had a God (the gods were really big and transparent, like elves at night), you had to choose a hero (and a side) and in the center of the map creeps kept spawning so you could level/gear up (I remember this creep part had a brown tileset on it).

The point was to defeat the other 2 sides (the structures and stuff) and the Gods were REALLY powerful, so you had to be prepared in order to do so.

Oh, and one of the gods was the Archmage Hero from the Human race (I think another god was the "Keeper of the grove" from Night Elves)

I am believing it has to be a variation of Aeon of Strife but with Gods instead of Commanders, but after checking so many AoS it gets tedious after a while not finding what I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.